Bartel v Johnson (F)

Started by Wacky Tiger, February 14, 2013, 03:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wacky Tiger

Hey Guys,

Pretty much as the title suggests.  Who would you go and why???

Jimmy is one of my all time favourites and i really want to fit him in but then again SJ is a freak of nature and can win games or lose them off his own boot.  I like many was burnt by SJ early last year but he sure is tempting.

pikla

I think Bartel will provide you with more consistency. SJ will frsutrate you but has a higher ceiling

SydneyRox

Quote from: pikla on February 14, 2013, 03:54:55 PM
I think Bartel will provide you with more consistency. SJ will frsutrate you but has a higher ceiling

Nailed it. If i had to guess reckon Stevie will finish the year above Jimmy. But the main difference will be consistency.

benjy251090

Starting with Bartel, starting with 5 prems up front (Rockliff F5) as there is a severe lack of forward rookies (may change depending on NAB)

ronl

I may be wrong, and I hope I am, but I'm almost sure I read that Jimmy is still carrying some sort of leg injury sustained last year.
It's not serious enough to cost him games, but just limits his capabilities somewhat.  Does anyone know for sure? Or was I dreaming?

SydneyRox

Quote from: benjy251090 on February 14, 2013, 04:26:11 PM
Starting with Bartel, starting with 5 prems up front (Rockliff F5) as there is a severe lack of forward rookies (may change depending on NAB)

if you have rocky at f5, you must have a horrible line somewhere else, seems excessive

tbagrocks

tor01doc

Quote from: SydneyRox on February 15, 2013, 02:08:31 AM
Quote from: benjy251090 on February 14, 2013, 04:26:11 PM

if you have rocky at f5, you must have a horrible line somewhere else, seems excessive

SJ @ F5 - 4 mid guns (GAJ/Swan/Cotch/JPK) / 3 def guns (Goddard/Gibbs/Shaw) / 2 strong rucks. - I see what he's doing and I like it.