Who to put in my forward line?

shorty3264

felsty

where is that little mexican girl when you need her?  ;D

i have both

upthemaidens

Rock will be the safer choice

ben_020285

Rockliff had an outstanding 2011 season, didn't live up to his potential in 2012, which I believe is attributed to the amount of time that he was required to play up forward. It would appear that he will spend more time in the midfield this year and one would hope that he can capture his 2011 form. I can see a 110 + average for him this year.

Zorko would not be a bad selection at all but second year blues have to be a worry. He might require a lot more attention this year too now that he has shown how capable he is at AFL level after a brilliant first season in the AFL last year. In saying that, he could pick up where he left off last year and keep churning out scores in the 100's.

Both Rocky and Zorko could very well end up being in the top 6 forwards at years end but my personal preference is Rockliff.

Nails

Don't fall off the cliff, rock him in.

troy87

I got both as well. Can't see why Zorko will go backwards like everyone thinks. He is a mature ager and I doubt will be prone to second year blues.

The guy got tagged last year and still provided good scores. Can only get better imo.

colmullet

Rocky for me, i'd like to see Zorko perform for the first half dozen rounds before i jump on him as an upgrade

tbagrocks

I suppose you could go Zorko and kiss your 2013 season goodbye

Ringo

Rockliff for me - been training with the midfield group all season and plaued mid in todays intra club trial.

Zorko has been training with the forward group this year and will probably be used at half forward with some mid time. Bear in mind Zork has only played 15 games for Lions and although mature aged may still suffer a little later in the season.  Seen some signs of slowing last year in the last couple of games.  Is a big step up to AFL Seniors.

So Rockliff for mine and personally I think Zorko is overpriced.

strikes91

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 14, 2013, 03:06:09 PM
I suppose you could go Zorko and kiss your 2013 season goodbye

same goes for anyone picking walker