kane mitchell?

Started by sammy123, February 13, 2013, 09:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Remember he has to be elevated to Senior list yet,

mabo

They do have a spot open to promote him now as they've moved Salter to the LTI list last week or the week before.

lewis

Quote from: Ringo on February 18, 2013, 05:50:14 PM

Hey ringo if he were to be elevated hypothetically speaking....what side of the fence are you sitting on? Personally I prefer Lonergan.

Ringo

Quote from: lewis on February 18, 2013, 08:56:57 PM
Quote from: Ringo on February 18, 2013, 05:50:14 PM

Hey ringo if he were to be elevated hypothetically speaking....what side of the fence are you sitting on? Personally I prefer Lonergan.
I'LL be watching NAB cup to decide.  Mitchell did not put a foot wrong on the weekend waiting to see Lonergan this weekend.  May be a soggy ground at Metricon though.

Bottom line is there are quite a few good rookies coming along.  Martin impressed for pies as well.

SydneyRox

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/afl/port-adelaide-rookie-kane-mitchell-chasing-spot-for-round-one/story-e6frexzr-1226584946565

Mitchell's rivals for rookie-list promotion are the experienced Darren Pfeiffer, midfielder Danny Butcher and rebounding defender Justin Hoskin.

Cmon Port, just do it so we can lock him in!

ando_10

kane mitchell over wines anyone?

GM

Quote from: ando_10 on February 27, 2013, 04:52:13 PM
kane mitchell over wines anyone?
It will probably just come down to price for me.

ando_10

i want to pick mitchell simply cause he is cheaper i think is more vest candidate then wines though.

GM

Quote from: ando_10 on February 27, 2013, 04:59:33 PM
i want to pick mitchell simply cause he is cheaper i think is more vest candidate then wines though.
Nah i think the vest is quite possible for both tbh ,younger first year players tend to be looked after more.

sammy123

have both atm. But one may find his way out for lonergan

tbagrocks

sammy123

wines is a much better option if you can only have 1. ATM it is mitchell vs lonergan for the last rookie spot in my mid