Previous topic - Next topic

sammy123

Heard hes a beast. How do i fit him in to this mid rookies

wines,crouch,longergan,viney,omeara

fever

the answer would seemingly be to eliminate one of them from your side

Jroo

Have the same problem myself.
If price wasn't the issue I'd probably get rid of Crouch, if price is an issue then Wines. He's more expensive and also a sub candidate, but I expect him to score well when he plays full games

Mark

Id swap Longergan for Mitchell...

Hagebear

Apparently he's being groomed to be a defensive half forward. Doesn't spell much for his DT scoring. Has good JS though.

quinny88

Quote from: Hagebear on February 13, 2013, 09:39:47 PM
Apparently he's being groomed to be a defensive half forward. Doesn't spell much for his DT scoring. Has good JS though.

would be nice if he could be bloody picked forward then

Hagebear

Quote from: quinny88 on February 13, 2013, 10:08:36 PM

would be nice if he could be bloody picked forward then

Has true. Still have absolutely no idea who my forward rookies will be.

sammy123

yeah i like lonergan. But will watch him in NAB

Kangas42

James Magner v2 by the sounds of that then, and we all remember how frustrating that was

cortez

Quote from: Kangas42 on February 18, 2013, 01:12:19 AM
James Magner v2 by the sounds of that then, and we all remember how frustrating that was

He looked pretty good today though! Found a lot of the footy in the second game.

fever

Quote from: Kangas42 on February 18, 2013, 01:12:19 AM

i might be missing the sarcasm, but magner frustrating? nahhh.

GM

addysstuff

Why not have them all?? 2 cream of the crop, 1 on the rise, 1 mid pricer & 5 rookie cash cows?

Bones Bombers

Quote from: addysstuff on February 18, 2013, 01:05:20 PM
Why not have them all?? 2 cream of the crop, 1 on the rise, 1 mid pricer & 5 rookie cash cows?
Hmm 2+1+1+5=9
8 on field +2 on bench =10
Can still fit another one in. Can be done.