Trent Cotchin- My take.

Started by TheAnt, February 13, 2013, 08:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaircam

He was in my team until just a couple days ago and would love to have kept him - but he got bumped by Dangermouse sadly...
What do people think - will Cotch outperform Dangerfield (and save me about $14k) or not?

FactHunt

Quote from: Blaircam on February 13, 2013, 11:53:24 PM
He was in my team until just a couple days ago and would love to have kept him - but he got bumped by Dangermouse sadly...
What do people think - will Cotch outperform Dangerfield (and save me about $14k) or not?

Cotchin is a SC JET. You know what ya gonna get with this guy because he is consistent, I like him for a 120 average this year... and rarely below 100.
Dangerfield is a freak.. he will bust out some HUGE scores this year- but needs some consistency. He is the type of player (like Buddy) that you can upgrade to... when a couple of dips in his scoring come (I might eat my words here- he might find that consistency yet) you can get him at a cheaper price than the starting ask.

tbagrocks

I actually agree that Danger should drop price, we haven't seen these scroes before only from Gaz and Swan, so for Danger also Cotch to keep the early ave is a big ask

Surely Beams will drop, JPK imo will keep it, Danger might drop unless he's had a huge pre-season (which he has btw) Cotchin also to make the ave early?

These are the things that will make or brake your early season

TheAnt

Not reallly, aslong as they're scoring at a good average early on they won't nearly drop in price enough to cash in your cows.

strikes91

TheAnt

quinny88

Quote from: strikes91 on February 14, 2013, 09:55:34 PM
Quote from: quinny88 on February 13, 2013, 10:34:54 PM
Quote from: strikes91 on February 13, 2013, 10:33:56 PM
we'll see. imo no chance. 110

So he's gonna go backwards 6ppg is he ???

yep, maybe more

I think you are either trying to stir the pot knowing we are Richmond supporters or you are a very uneducated fantasy coach..

Mykonos FC

Remember - It was only one good year.
Doesn't look like he'll go backwards but I don't think he is much of a must have as you guys are portraying him as.
Good player, will average 118-121 but JPK, Swan, Ablett, Pendlebury are just as good picks who will outscore Cotchin imo.

If you are going 5 premo mids from the get go you gotta find room for him surely, but if you are going 3 or 4 then he isn't a must get from the start.

quinny88

Quote from: Mykonos FC on February 16, 2013, 07:36:01 PM
Remember - It was only one good year.
Doesn't look like he'll go backwards but I don't think he is much of a must have as you guys are portraying him as.
Good player, will average 118-121 but JPK, Swan, Ablett, Pendlebury are just as good picks who will outscore Cotchin imo.

If you are going 5 premo mids from the get go you gotta find room for him surely, but if you are going 3 or 4 then he isn't a must get from the start.

He is also between 20k-120k cheaper than all of those options

Mat0369

Mat0369

And so is Marc Murphy, both are cheaper and both will average the same if not more.

And before people start scoffing at Kieren Jack, he averaged 122.27 over the last 15 rounds of the season. He was the highest scoring supercoach player over an 8 game period, yes higher then Ablett and Swan. Once he was released from tagging duties he was a freak.

strikes91

Quote from: quinny88 on February 16, 2013, 01:47:57 AM
Quote from: strikes91 on February 14, 2013, 09:55:34 PM
Quote from: quinny88 on February 13, 2013, 10:34:54 PM
Quote from: strikes91 on February 13, 2013, 10:33:56 PM
we'll see. imo no chance. 110

So he's gonna go backwards 6ppg is he ???

yep, maybe more

I think you are either trying to stir the pot knowing we are Richmond supporters or you are a very uneducated fantasy coach..

just my opinion. i have nothing against richmond or trent

Dayze

Very unlikely to go backwards. Such a good player.
I think people are trying to find reasons to leave him out becoz he is becoming so common. I know I am.
There's a reason he is common tho. He's a sound selection that will only improve we just don't know how much.

GM

Quote from: Mat0369 on February 17, 2013, 03:28:47 AM
And so is Marc Murphy, both are cheaper and both will average the same if not more.

And before people start scoffing at Kieren Jack, he averaged 122.27 over the last 15 rounds of the season. He was the highest scoring supercoach player over an 8 game period, yes higher then Ablett and Swan. Once he was released from tagging duties he was a freak.
imo Cotchin will ave more than Murphy.
In fact he, again imo, is my fav to win the brownlow in 2013.

strikes91

to average 127 though! thats massive. ablett area