Main Menu

Best state

Started by clucktacular, February 13, 2013, 02:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: noto07 on February 13, 2013, 05:54:42 PM
Victoria easy.....
In WA all we got going for us in the best beaches  8)
Surely not.

The_Captain

Quote from: whatlez on February 13, 2013, 09:29:39 PM
Quote from: noto07 on February 13, 2013, 05:54:42 PM
Victoria easy.....
In WA all we got going for us in the best beaches  8)
Surely not.

:o what lol?

nostradamus

yeah Victoria for me too

Torpedo10

Master Q

Tassie... Haha jokes I'm sane  :o

upthemaidens

Quote from: whatlez on February 13, 2013, 04:12:30 PM
Wtf where is Northern Territory?!?!?!?!?
You know its not a State right?

The_Captain

Quote from: upthemaidens on February 13, 2013, 10:31:01 PM
Quote from: whatlez on February 13, 2013, 04:12:30 PM
Wtf where is Northern Territory?!?!?!?!?
You know its not a State right?

UHmmm pretty sure it.. lol

tbagrocks

Meh i've been to Melbourne for like 5 days for a concert (also been a few times when I was younger), was nice to have bottle'os open later, the nightlife was a bit busier during the week, but that is it! Despite the fact I was born there :o (all my family have always lived in SA)

I'll take South Australia every day of every week, anyone who's ever lived or been to the Adelaide hills knows why, i'm sure there's better p-laces like the Kimberly's or Kakadoo but you wouldn't live there, our city is small enough to get around will not too bad traffic, our beaches are as good as most, our footballers are clearly better and that's all that counts.

PowerBug

Every state is good in there own way. :) This thread needs to be titled: "Who thinks their state ISN'T the best?" and then see who comments, otherwise everyone will vote for the state they live in coz it's what they're used to. ;)
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

The_Captain

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 13, 2013, 10:38:11 PM
Meh i've been to Melbourne for like 5 days for a concert (also been a few times when I was younger), was nice to have bottle'os open later, the nightlife was a bit busier during the week, but that is it! Despite the fact I was born there :o (all my family have always lived in SA)

I'll take South Australia every day of every week, anyone who's ever lived or been to the Adelaide hills knows why, i'm sure there's better p-laces like the Kimberly's or Kakadoo but you wouldn't live there, our city is small enough to get around will not too bad traffic, our beaches are as good as most, our footballers are clearly better and that's all that counts.

Diehard SA man. Didn't expect anything less from you TBag haha.  :P

T Dog

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 13, 2013, 10:38:11 PM
Meh i've been to Melbourne for like 5 days for a concert (also been a few times when I was younger),

A one day concert that lasts 5 days....that shows you the quality of victorian non wada approved supplements ...hey t bag man..we are all cool with your supplements of choice....pass the choccies dude.... ;D 8)

tbagrocks

End of the day noto it's the weather that clinhed my decision, in Victoria it's too cold, north it's too hot as is WA, here we get nice sunny cool-warm days half of the year, depending on where you live but in the city it is, the hills are colder, the south east is colder, north it's warmer

T Dawg ha well, I don't think it's the right playe to be discussing the use of vitimans on my trip, only went to one of the night concerts though :P

T Dog

Quite right Tbag....using the James Hird defence is an excellent choice.... ;D

The_Captain

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 13, 2013, 11:19:33 PM
End of the day noto it's the weather that clinhed my decision, in Victoria it's too cold, north it's too hot as is WA, here we get nice sunny cool-warm days half of the year, depending on where you live but in the city it is, the hills are colder, the south east is colder, north it's warmer

T Dawg ha well, I don't think it's the right playe to be discussing the use of vitimans on my trip, only went to one of the night concerts though :P

yeh probz perfect weather. Just right. We have some stinkers here in Wa. Last 4 days been like 40-42 hey. Humidity kicked in also. Tiles in the house are slippery haha, its sh1t haha. only 30 tomorrow. Looking  forward to it :)

Holz