Brock Mclean

Started by MasterJay, February 12, 2013, 10:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterJay

I believe he could just be the unique of the year, what are your thoughts?

Adamant

Don't really see much value in him considering that he is coming off a career best season which still only resulted in a 100 average.

I don't see him pushing 105-110, and at his price, it's a pass for me.

pass for me at that price  ;)

MasterJay

Yeah he's a bit pricey but considering taking the risk. It's either him or Murphy!

owenbond007

Quote from: MasterJay on February 12, 2013, 10:33:07 PM
Yeah he's a bit pricey but considering taking the risk. It's either him or Murphy!

Murphy is well undervalued. Considering he was taken out in first min of a match his average was considerably effected. Of the premos pendles and murphy represent the best value.

jezzablue

dont forget brock was sub in a few games which would bring his average down a little.
i actually think he's got room to improve his score...with judd looking more likely to play forward more this season that leaves the door ajar in the midfield...
he proved himself last year...the last 2/3rds of the season...so imagine what he's possible of...

would make for a good POD for my mind...

Shihan7

Murphy is a much better option for pretty much the same price. He should get back to a 110 average under Mick.

Nails

Bloke is a gun mate. Lock him in, I am. We can be the two blokes on FF who have him in our sides. No-one else rates him. You don't just average 117 in your last 7 games for nothing. You don't nearly win the B&F for nothing.

Worst comes to worst, trade him to Murphy after rd2. But start with him, jettt.

m1tch robo

Will be extremely ballsy if you start him in DT. I think he COULD average 110. But just as easily could average 80. Id wait to see how malt house likes him as Brock is very much a whipping boy candidate. The blues have a very juicy run of average teams after round 5 so he could have a purple patch through there. I'm considering him in draft leagues as you may be able to get him with a low pick.

Ricochet

Quote from: jezzablue on February 13, 2013, 01:28:55 AM
dont forget brock was sub in a few games which would bring his average down a little.
i actually think he's got room to improve his score...with judd looking more likely to play forward more this season that leaves the door ajar in the midfield...
he proved himself last year...the last 2/3rds of the season...so imagine what he's possible of...

is this true?? source?

GM

Several good fantasy choices at the blues and he is a definite pod option,but i waiting to see how Mick plans to use all his guns.

Nige

Definitely a viable POD option, but Murphy is thereabouts the same price and he's almost certain to score better.

nrich102

Quote from: NigeyS on February 13, 2013, 01:29:39 PM
Definitely a viable POD option, but Murphy is thereabouts the same price and he's almost certain to score better.
+1

stew42

Quote from: Ricochet on February 13, 2013, 12:44:41 PM

is this true?? source?
Not quite sure this is true. Judd is one of the best extractors in the game, his awareness is nearly unmatched. Should stay in the guts, one would think.

jezzablue

Quote from: stew42 on February 15, 2013, 11:28:24 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on February 13, 2013, 12:44:41 PM

is this true?? source?
Not quite sure this is true. Judd is one of the best extractors in the game, his awareness is nearly unmatched. Should stay in the guts, one would think.

sorry no source to give other than his junior coach who's a mate that talks to him regularly.... i follow the blues and what i saw last year he started spending time in the forward line....of course he will still spend the majority of his time around the ball...