Martin Chopped

Started by hubbaup, February 12, 2013, 09:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sid3bysid3

Saw dusty out twice over summer. Once he was taking 'time out' in a booth while coming down, the other he was doing coke(his shout) with a couple of guys who were gloating and only met him that night. Where there is smoke there's fire.

quinny88

Quote from: sid3bysid3 on February 12, 2013, 11:28:26 PM
Saw dusty out twice over summer. Once he was taking 'time out' in a booth while coming down, the other he was doing coke(his shout) with a couple of guys who were gloating and only met him that night. Where there is smoke there's fire.

Lol turn it up mate. its one thing breaking the rules but its just plain stupidity to be doing drugs out in public for all to see. If he was that care free about it he would already be long gone. No high profile person could get away with that without it being big news

sid3bysid3

I know - dead serious mate. He was doing it behind closed doors but with a couple of guys I know who met him that night. He's loose as

ando_10

Unfortunatley I won't be surprised if that was the case. Getting up to know good hanging around cousins and Connors never any good. But hope it isn't true for all the tiger supporters out there. Had dusty in sc last year and he was a headache so a big no for me this year

TheAnt

Jack Riewoldt ‏@JackRiewoldt08

Just because you heard it, doesn't make it gospel.... #dontbeasheep

Now please, for the love of god, move on. Sheesh, way to beat a dead horse.

S_Coach99

Quote from: quinny88 on February 12, 2013, 11:32:32 PM
Quote from: sid3bysid3 on February 12, 2013, 11:28:26 PM

Lol turn it up mate. its one thing breaking the rules but its just plain stupidity to be doing drugs out in public for all to see. If he was that care free about it he would already be long gone. No high profile person could get away with that without it being big news

Cousins did it for a few years before he got caught.

ronl

If Richmond do get rid of him he'd be a nice fit at Essendon  ;D only joking.

FactHunt

Quote from: ronl on February 13, 2013, 10:44:57 AM
If Richmond do get rid of him he'd be a nice fit at Essendon  ;D only joking.

Way to kick the boys while they're down  :)
(I probably wouldn't mind seeing Dusty run around in the Black and Red though!)

quinny88

Everyone thinks they are a reporter these days. The only place I am seeing anything about this rumour is from random nobody's on Twitter. Each one of them has a different twist on the story..
When someone with any sort of footballing knowledge or just from an actual media outlet says something then ill worry

roti

Its completely untrue, Richmond have come out and straight out denied it and have contacted police about how to pursue the issue further

Jroo

Quote from: roti on February 13, 2013, 08:17:30 PM
Its completely untrue, Richmond have come out and straight out denied it and have contacted police about how to pursue the issue further
Yeah I heard about this today, all untrue  8)

ando_10

dont know why all richmond supporters are so butt hurt about this. he is still at the club. so relax.

enzedder

HAHAHA. Makes for interesting reading if nothing else. Can't say I'd be suprised if it's true but no matter to me from supercoach perspective as he sits well below my last pick on any temptation list.

quinny88

Quote from: roti on February 13, 2013, 08:17:30 PM

When did they do this? Ive been waiting for a report all day