Martin Chopped

Started by hubbaup, February 12, 2013, 09:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hubbaup

Anybody heard the rumour Dustin Martin will be flicked from Richmond in the next day or so for "mixing in the wrong circles " ???

thewizz

Jroo

I'm sick of hearing this rumours. Have heard them for ages, but I believe their untrue, but am a little worried about hearing about them all the time.
Chocco Willams has been employed to try and keep Dusty out of trouble.
I'll still be locking Dusty in.

thewizz

Quote from: JROO8 on February 12, 2013, 09:40:56 PM
I'm sick of hearing this rumours. Have heard them for ages, but I believe their untrue, but am a little worried about hearing about them all the time.
Chocco Willams has been employed to try and keep Dusty out of trouble.
I'll still be locking Dusty in.

+ 1

SydneyRox

Except if the report is true and he gets the next strike or worse!!

The Mongoose

Everything is rumour and speculation until confirmed. Unfortunately this time of year is the absolute worst for media whipping up a frenzy.

Just look at the Essendon saga - it's not even confirmed they've done anything wrong and people are calling for blood.

Torpedo10

Quote from: The Mongoose on February 12, 2013, 09:58:01 PM
Everything is rumour and speculation until confirmed. Unfortunately this time of year is the absolute worst for media whipping up a frenzy.

Just look at the Essendon saga - it's not even confirmed they've done anything wrong and people are calling for blood.
The Media get bored when Cricket & Tennis are over so they start up rumors about Footy.  >:(

The Mongoose

Quote from: Torpedo10 on February 12, 2013, 10:00:00 PM
The Media get bored when Cricket & Tennis are over so they start up rumors about Footy.  >:(

I rarely say nice things regarding the media, but in their defense the cricket hasn't exactly been engaging of late..,

hubbaup

I only heard the rumour don't know if there is any truth to it, just wanted to know if anybody else had heard it. Most rumours are hogwash so time will only tell

Windigo

Quote from: hubbaup on February 12, 2013, 09:33:19 PM
Anybody heard the rumour Dustin Martin will be flicked from Richmond in the next day or so for "mixing in the wrong circles " ???

And who said that?

jimmyh

I've seen it blow up all over twitter that he's the 'rogue doper' but, twitter is twitter so we'll just have to wait and see i guess

Windigo

Quote from: jimmyh on February 12, 2013, 11:00:43 PM
I've seen it blow up all over twitter that he's the 'rogue doper' but, twitter is twitter so we'll just have to wait and see i guess

Typed in Dustin Martin into twitter and got blasted with a huge list of 'accusations.'  ::)

"Big rumour Dustin Martin has been caught dealing cocaine and will be sacked by Tigers in next 24-48 hours."

"Word on the street is that dustin Martin is set to get sacked tomorow due to drugs."

But Richmond have strongly denied the claims/rumors. So everyone chill.  8)

quinny88

He mixes with people from the Hell's Angels Biker gang and has since before he started playing AFL. Richmond know this so I dont think they would all of a sudden sack him for it unless he has actually done something big

Escapist

I would just think the "rogue doper" or "player from the club other than essendon" is Angus Monfries..?
Makes sense anyway unless there's some other news on it.

quinny88

Quote from: Windigo on February 12, 2013, 11:13:06 PM
Quote from: jimmyh on February 12, 2013, 11:00:43 PM

Typed in Dustin Martin into twitter and got blasted with a huge list of 'accusations.'  ::)

"Big rumour Dustin Martin has been caught dealing cocaine and will be sacked by Tigers in next 24-48 hours."

"Word on the street is that dustin Martin is set to get sacked tomorow due to drugs."

But Richmond have strongly denied the claims/rumors. So everyone chill.  8)

Just had a look myself and it starts on the 8th of feb people saying he will be sacked in the next 24-48 hours.. Sounds like a load of rubbish to me