Aaron Sandilands

Started by vossy12, February 12, 2013, 07:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

got Cox up front.

and Goldy at burger in the rucks, he would need to push out one of those guys.

enzedder

Quote from: tor01doc on February 12, 2013, 10:31:26 PM
Nzdr,

Just say you have Cox in fwds?
Sorry for the tardiness of reply, been busy.
Get one of Nic Nat (probably not if a NAB no show), Roughead, or Ryder in rucks. Don't think you'll miss out on many points to be honest and have DPP flexibility or get Goldy at the cheaper price for the standard ruck option everyone keeps posting about.

The_Captain

tbagrocks

Quote from: noto07 on February 13, 2013, 10:06:57 PM
The giant is locked !
I want to and had him in my DT for two years but just not sure I want the risk, but we do have 30 trades so risks aren't so risky and if he's as fit as reported then he's a go

The Freo oldies I don't think are done, the three champions will have a sniff of something after last season, making a determined Sandi a big look

The_Captain

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 13, 2013, 10:11:18 PM
The giant is locked !
I want to and had him in my DT for two years but just not sure I want the risk, but we do have 30 trades so risks aren't so risky and if he's as fit as reported then he's a go

The Freo oldies I don't think are done, the three champions will have a sniff of something after last season, making a determined Sandi a big look

I don't like freo, and i don't like sandilands the ugly mutt. But what i do like is his ability to pump out massive SC scores when fit. It is a risk however, for him to stay fit for 22 rounds. But he will average the most  when fully fit. 30 trades gives me more confidence in his body  ;D

The_Captain

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 13, 2013, 10:11:18 PM
The giant is locked !

I don't like freo, and i don't like sandilands the ugly mutt. But what i do like is his ability to pump out massive SC scores when fit. It is a risk however, for him to stay fit for 22 rounds. But he will average the most  when fully fit. 30 trades gives me more confidence in his body  ;D

quinny88

So many people going with Sandi this year after everyone wrote him off at the end of last year. I guess the extra trades make it less of a risk but I just cant pay that much money for a guy that is on the wrong side of 30 and very injury prone

The_Captain

Quote from: quinny88 on February 13, 2013, 10:27:53 PM
So many people going with Sandi this year after everyone wrote him off at the end of last year. I guess the extra trades make it less of a risk but I just cant pay that much money for a guy that is on the wrong side of 30 and very injury prone

The fact that nicnat is injured also makes my decision for sandi easier. Goldy can't fully be trusted just yet..

quinny88

Quote from: noto07 on February 13, 2013, 10:32:38 PM

The fact that nicnat is injured also makes my decision for sandi easier. Goldy can't fully be trusted just yet..

hang on.. What does Nic Nat have to do with Sandi  ???

The_Captain

Quote from: quinny88 on February 13, 2013, 10:34:10 PM
Quote from: noto07 on February 13, 2013, 10:32:38 PM

hang on.. What does Nic Nat have to do with Sandi  ???

Well... if nicnat was fully fit and playing round 1. It would make my decision for Sandi a lot harder then! reason being i thought nicnat would go up a level this year. Now not so sure with his injury.

fever

agree with noto

i think he's worth the risk, because at his best he is a step above in SC scoring

GM

Locked 30 x hit outs to advantage = 90 before he gets a mark or kick.

Hippo

Yep, and based on the same reasoning i have no problem picking Mundy as M5 to reap the chain reaction pt affect it will have

GM

Quote from: Hippo on February 15, 2013, 06:04:16 PM
Yep, and based on the same reasoning i have no problem picking Mundy as M5 to reap the chain reaction pt affect it will have
Thats 30 touches for Mundy without a sweat.

Hippo

Thats it! and when the man gets 30 touches he get 115-120+ everytime