Aaron Sandilands

Started by vossy12, February 12, 2013, 07:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vossy12

Ran a personal best 3km.

Running pain free, first time in a while!

Wants to play for long.

Do you reckon his worth it? could be unique and proven scorer?

Jroo

Good news to see he's training well.
Is worth it and will be in the top 3 scoring ruckmen if he stays fit. A unique chcoie as everyone's going for Goldy and Cox.

Ringo

Is in my team atm - Will be the highest ruck score in SC if he stays fit.  With 30 trades this year also worth the risk early given he is looking superfit.

vossy12

yeah i agree, got him in atm, going to be a risky choice but hope it pays off

pikla

If i could get a guarantee that he would play every or almost every game he would be my first ruck no questions but I think his size is simply starting to catch up with him as he gets older. I just dont trust him to get through the season, therfore he's a pass for me

upthemaidens

Quote from: vossy12 on February 12, 2013, 07:12:57 PM
Ran a personal best 3km.

Running pain free, first time in a while!

Wants to play for long.

Do you reckon his worth it? could be unique and proven scorer?
With Berger and HMac in some doubt for early on, I'm not sure if Sandi will be that unique.
  Having the extra trades this year, I think he's worth the risk.  The likelyhood is he will get injuried though, but oh well..

tor01doc

Main reason people are jumping on the 'Goldberger Express' is the perceived saving.

What chance either being top few rucks come year end? The longer term scenario will be trades burnt to upgrade but money made.

Sandi looks better if you can afford him up front.

m1tch robo

He will probably be the highest averaging but by overall points I'd say he will be out of the top few. History will say he will get injured/rested. Today we saw staker get injured and Macintosh also. Injury prone players are going to stay that way. Pass for me

fever

Mykonos FC

Sandi's % ownership has gone from 6% to 7% in 5 days, so I think Sandi is starting become more and more noticed.

enzedder

No doubt the big fella can score well when he plays. I can't have him though. He's unlikely to play more than 18 games IMO and fair chance it could be on the worse side of 15 given his foot issues. If he fires and strings games together I might pay the 600k as part of a Luey upgrade. Cox for me.

tor01doc

Nzdr,

Just say you have Cox in fwds?

dmac07

Shhh, I don't want everyone jumping on him. Have to have Luey but want Sandi to stay a unique'ish' choice.

Shihan7

Locked in for me. Just sideways him when he gets injured, otherwise he'll be a top 2-3 averaging ruck.

SydneyRox

amazing that he is looking like such a pod