Sportal is OPEN

Started by nas, February 12, 2013, 01:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

GM

Good work again mate ,you are our news channel. :)lol

LF

2013 RULE CHANGES

We've changed the squad selection structure of the game to better reflect the way the game is played and account for player availability. You'll now be selecting 6 Defenders, 8 Midfielders, 2 Rucks and 6 Forwards (from 7,6,2 and 7) for your Starting 22, with 2 reserves per position.
Name up to FOUR emergencies (up from three) to cover every position.
Make up to 30 trades in Season 2013 (up from 24).
BYE ROUNDS - 'Best 18' Scoring - to better-reflect the actual competition, during the multi-bye Rounds 11, 12 and 13, you'll score from your best 18 players only in any position, from your selected, on-field Starting 22. You'll still need to ensure that your best available players are in your starting 22 line-up.
UNLIMITED SIZE PRIVATE GROUPS

In addition to being able to play in up to 5 head-to-head leagues of 18, you can now create or join up to THREE unlimited size Private Groups.
Create or join your office or club competition where you can have an unlimited number of entrants to compete against, based on total score.
simply click on the "Groups" tab from your Leagues page to get started, and follow the simple instructions to invite others or share your Group.

LF

Kick   3 Points
Handball   1 Point
Contested Possession *   4 Points
Uncontested Possession **   2 Points
Tackle   3 Points
Hitout   1 Point
Clanger ***   -5 Points
Goal   6 Points
Behind   1 Point

* A CONTESTED POSSESSION IS ANY POSSESSION WON IN DISPUTE (THIS INCLUDES CONTESTED MARK, HARDBALL-GET, LOOSEBALL-GET, FREE KICK FOR).
** AN UNCONTESTED POSSESSION IS ANY POSSESSION GAINED FROM A TEAM MATE (UNCONTESTED MARK, HANDBALL-RECEIVE).
*** CLANGERS INCLUDE ANY BLATANT UNFORCED ERROR INCLUDING FREE KICK AGAINST, 50M PENALTY AGAINST, DROPPED MARKS.

nas

Quote from: greenmoon on February 12, 2013, 01:55:17 PM
Good work again mate ,you are our news channel. :)lol

Just a click hahaha

Capper

PowerBug

My heart skipped a beat hoping not to see 2 trades per week use it or lose it. Thankfully it didn't, so I'm in. :D
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Ringo

Quote from: SilkySkills on February 12, 2013, 07:54:14 PM
My heart skipped a beat hoping not to see 2 trades per week use it or lose it. Thankfully it didn't, so I'm in. :D
30 trades and no rolling lockout but Partial in Rounds 1,5 and 14

Colliwobblers

i play this if you set up a league let me know the code i have 2 leagues so far so have a few spare :)

GM

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 12, 2013, 08:58:20 PM
i play this if you set up a league let me know the code i have 2 leagues so far so have a few spare :)
Keep another for the scorpions & sharks draft Colli.