Main Menu

Calling all Adelaide supporters

Started by quinny88, February 11, 2013, 10:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hagebear

Quote from: NigeyS on February 15, 2013, 08:09:32 PM
Quote from: quinny88 on February 15, 2013, 07:25:53 PM
Have sent the league code to everyone who is interested.

Any other takers?

P.s thanks for taking our trash Adelaide, too kind  ;D

They can take McGuane next season.  :P

Ok it's a deal... And we'll keep Richard Tambling but u have to take back Angus Graham! Pleeeeease??

Nige

Hagebear

Come on Crows fans. PM Quinny88 and get involve and fill the league up. Don't get many easy wins offered like this ;)

quinny88

Quote from: Hagebear on February 18, 2013, 06:33:01 PM
Come on Crows fans. PM Quinny88 and get involve and fill the league up. Don't get many easy wins offered like this ;)

I think they're all scared hage..

tbagrocks

Quote from: quinny88 on February 21, 2013, 02:01:38 AM

No we like a challange, not enough Tigers and we want a propper league, wait till Richmond gun it, then the supporters will be on board ;)

I think the Richmond supporters are shaking in their boots, wrong club to mess with guys, go back to dumping on Essendon ;)

Hagebear

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 21, 2013, 02:19:56 AM

No we like a challange, not enough Tigers and we want a propper league, wait till Richmond gun it, then the supporters will be on board ;)

I think the Richmond supporters are shaking in their boots, wrong club to mess with guys, go back to dumping on Essendon ;)

Us crows are ready to go!! Remember Quinny.... We'll do wat ever it takes to win... Even if it means cheating a little bit. Haha

Nige

Quote from: Hagebear on February 21, 2013, 06:34:49 PM

Us crows are ready to go!! Remain bet Quinny.... We'll do wat ever it takes to win... Even if it means cheating a little bit. Haha

Should have known you Crows supporters were as big a bunch of dirty dogs as your club. :o :P It's gonna be a fun league with a some good banter.

Hagebear

Haha will be plenty of banter. How many have we got to go? I think 8? Lift ur game Tiger supporters!

Chopps

i pm'd quinny hoping there is still room for another crow supporter, i am keen its a shame i don't didn't mind Richmond and their supporters :D

Dudge

Us crows are ready to go!! Remember Quinny.... We'll do wat ever it takes to win... Even if it means cheating a little bit. Haha

A little bit?  :) ;) :P Most of your admins having holidays :)

quinny88

6 spots to fill in the Tigers Vs Crows supercoach league guys! Get involved

tbagrocks

Do we need to head hunt people? Who is an option here to be targeted? ???

Justy remember that Cotchin Sucks and Paddyman is like way better 8)

quinny88

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 23, 2013, 02:42:25 AM
Do we need to head hunt people? Who is an option here to be targeted? ???

Justy remember that Cotchin Sucks and Paddyman is like way better 8)

Not sure tbag but 6 teams still required. Should We perhaps look at getting a 3rd team involved?

quinny88

Hagebear

Quote from: Dudge on February 22, 2013, 11:35:37 PM

A little bit?  :) ;) :P Most of your admins having holidays :)

Haha see..... That's how strong our club is, we can let out admin go on extended holidays and still finish in the top 4 haha came out of it alright really.... Got fined, (who cares? We have plenty of money) got rid of Tippett, (will lose u more games then he'll win u) lost a couple if draft picks next year, (who cares? We have BRAD CROUCH) and our admin get a well earnt holiday and will come back fresh for our September campaign!  Happy days at Adelaide ;)