Started by LF, February 11, 2013, 07:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Quote from: whatlez on February 12, 2013, 01:09:17 AM
Everyone get on Walker!
I would but his girlfriend won't let me :o

I mean, shut up >:(

Grazz

Looks ok Tbag but rucks are a little risky i feel, Luey will start slow and no idead what numbers Jenkins will throw up if he can get the FF spot for the Crows. Not starting Gaz or Swan is very gutsy, Pendles will be ok as a cover Captain but id be looking to get Gaz or Swan in asap and that could use up alot of your decent rookies and trades to do it quickly. Solid as everywhere else on the ground.

LF

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sat down and did my team a bit better than the first one.

Capper

Grazz

Looks alright LF, a typical LF squad that always carries a pod or two, you usually do ok with them.
Hmmm J. Bennell  do you know some thing we dont mate, probably the 1st time ive seen him in a team
to tell the truth.

tbagrocks

Tabs and Bolton = disaster ;D

Not bad man, I think we all might stuggle to get in the mids we want, adding Jude Bolton :o he ain't going to improve is he :o

The hard thing for me is to disable the guys I want to add more to the midfield with the bestkids in the guts as well

Mays well have Tippett over Bolton :o

SydneyRox

dont u worry about tabs and bolton. he has it on the money!

Grazz

@Tabs one glaring issue i see is Pav mate, hasnt really stepped on the track for pre season after surgery on his back i think.
I would expect him to start a little slow so id look at other options there tbh.

GM

The tackling machine(Redden) from the Lions is a Blackbooker from Lez.
Now,defenders again are an issue apart from the 2 Gs.
Can i throw two at you Lez , Brent Reilly & Michael Johnson
- They take a lot of marks and kicking is their strength                                                                                                             -- They try to have them freed up.

Justin Bieber

Nah I wouldn't pick either.  A birchall with his kick and mark style, Hanley was in my team last year, Waters excels at this game and Grimes is strong. A Hartlett as well. Would not consider any other defenders. Not sure why im giving away my expert knowledge haha

GM

Quote from: whatlez on February 12, 2013, 01:26:53 PM
Nah I wouldn't pick either.  A birchall with his kick and mark style, Hanley was in my team last year, Waters excels at this game and Grimes is strong. A Hartlett as well. Would not consider any other defenders. Not sure why im giving away my expert knowledge haha
Cheque's in the post.

Ringo

Have updated my team after a little research So any glaring mistakes now.

Def: Goddard, Gibbs, Hanley, Yarran, Stevenson, Pittard, Thurlow Docherty
Mids: Ablett, A Swallow, Jack, Redden, Embley, Vlaustin, K Mitchell, O'Meara, Crouch, Viney
Rucks: Sandilands, Berger, Gorringe, Rowe
Fwds. Franklin, Zorko, Walker, Cox, Sippos, Staker, McAffer, Lee.

Grimes to Gibbs
D Talia to Stevenson
Dangerfield to A Swallow
Rich to Redden
Ball to Embley
Stevens to Vlaustin
Varcoe to Sippos

GM

Now Lez we all have our thoughts but yours would nice.
Is there any need to go in with a different starting structure to DT or SC?
In terms of locks in position.

GM

Quote from: Ringo on February 12, 2013, 01:40:14 PM
Have updated my team after a little research So any glaring mistakes now.

Def: Goddard, Gibbs, Hanley, Yarran, Stevenson, Pittard, Thurlow Docherty
Mids: Ablett, A Swallow, Jack, Redden, Embley, Vlaustin, K Mitchell, O'Meara, Crouch, Viney
Rucks: Sandilands, Berger, Gorringe, Rowe
Fwds. Franklin, Zorko, Walker, Cox, Sippos, Staker, McAffer, Lee.

Grimes to Gibbs
D Talia to Stevenson
Dangerfield to A Swallow
Rich to Redden
Ball to Embley
Stevens to Vlaustin
Varcoe to Sippos
Looks excellent Ringo

Capper

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 12, 2013, 02:21:10 AM
Tabs and Bolton = disaster ;D

Not bad man, I think we all might stuggle to get in the mids we want, adding Jude Bolton :o he ain't going to improve is he :o

The hard thing for me is to disable the guys I want to add more to the midfield with the bestkids in the guts as well

Mays well have Tippett over Bolton :o
6 points per tackle * Bolton = too many points to count