Main Menu

NDS ???

Started by hoon1, February 10, 2013, 11:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoon1

Could he return to averagin 115+? if so could be a bargain

Jroo

Was playing off half-back in the intra club game.
If he plays there during the AFL season then yeah, I reckon he could average 115.
But I won't be taking the risk on him, he burnt me badly last year  >:(

Colliwobblers

Quote from: JROO8 on February 10, 2013, 11:59:12 PM
Was playing off half-back in the intra club game.
If he plays there during the AFL season then yeah, I reckon he could average 115.
But I won't be taking the risk on him, he burnt me badly last year  >:(

^ this

had the stinking spud in sportal and supercoach and got both my hands burnt by the flaming spud. never again.

hoon1

seemed like he couldnt handel a tag. his average every year except last year has been exceptional though so could have been injured

jimmytigs

round 21 2009,saints 19-1,just lost first game to bombers week before,lost 2nd game this round,kid named greenwood tagged dalsanto,he had no damn idea,ever since then i wont pick him & just laugh when stupid clubs dont put a tag on dalsanto which happens suprisingly quite often,im a saints fan but to be honest Tom Lee is the only guy im looking at at the whole club,if he isnt selected rd 1 i will have no saints at all & shoosh but thats not just 1 team,thats 30 teams over 3 comps(sc dt sportal)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: jimmytigs on February 11, 2013, 12:41:11 AM
round 21 2009,saints 19-1,just lost first game to bombers week before,lost 2nd game this round,kid named greenwood tagged dalsanto,he had no damn idea,ever since then i wont pick him & just laugh when stupid clubs dont put a tag on dalsanto which happens suprisingly quite often,im a saints fan but to be honest Tom Lee is the only guy im looking at at the whole club,if he isnt selected rd 1 i will have no saints at all & shoosh but thats not just 1 team,thats 30 teams over 3 comps(sc dt sportal)

if the clowns gave ledger who dominated at the lower level a game i would start him as well as Lee, Siposs is good but too dear for me, there is some love for NRoo for his early round draw, but again not for me, who else? fantasy speaking....

hoon1

would you instead go with scooter selwood or shuey for the 550k price range?

AFL Babble

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 11, 2013, 12:47:37 AM
Quote from: jimmytigs on February 11, 2013, 12:41:11 AM

if the clowns gave ledger who dominated at the lower level a game i would start him as well as Lee, Siposs is good but too dear for me, there is some love for NRoo for his early round draw, but again not for me, who else? fantasy speaking....

^This.

Play the kid. For the love of God, Watters needs to play the kid. We should start a petition.

Ringo

Just a quick note Hoon when asking opinions on players start thread in the Players and Coaches Thread - Have a look at threads in there using the search function before posting.  There is quite a lot of information in that board.

Realise you are relatively new to forum so just giving you a bit of information to assist with posting in right areas,

Welcome to the Forum and trust you get a lot from it,

jimmyh

a career average of 113.5 is hard to pass by with someone as cheap as he currently is..

quinny88

Dominates when the saints play well. He's a downhill skier and the saints arent getting any better anytime soon. Avoid

Shihan7

Hagebear

Quote from: Shihan7 on February 13, 2013, 01:06:22 AM
No way, not for me.

+1 not a chance of being anywhere near my side.... EVER!