Gary Abett, who's still onboard??

Started by Money, February 10, 2013, 11:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Quote from: elephants on February 12, 2013, 03:52:55 AM
Class is permanent.

In the words of the great man Benny Cousins: "Don't believe everything you read in the papers"*

*I know it's been said before ;)

Haha, some wise words coming from him.  8)

The F.A.R.K.

I agree Ablett will struggle to reach 110.  Je overperformed last year and cant see him replicsting a season like thst again.s

GM

:o Again same old pre season stories   ----Ablett-too expensive,will drop off,will not ave 110
                                                        ---- Cox too old,nicnat will take his points
Let them be unique.                                                     

Ziplock

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on February 12, 2013, 12:52:39 PM
I agree Ablett will struggle to reach 110.  Je overperformed last year and cant see him replicsting a season like thst again.s

yeah, because his 4 year average isn't 119.

2011 he came into the season with no preseason, almost no fitness after offseason surgery and still averaged 112.

Why the flower would he, with pretty much a full season, drop flowering 15+ points off his average, and nearly 10 points off his 4 year average when he's essentially fully fit?

Substantiate your claims, think about what your saying,  or flower off and stop trolling.

Windigo

People are clutching at straws trying to find a realistic reason not to pick him.  :P

Ricochet

Quote from: Windigo on February 12, 2013, 01:10:25 PM
People are clutching at straws trying to find a realistic reason not to pick him.  :P
let them

upthemaidens

I think people need to take note of the FF members who are saying dont get Ablett etc.
   Not exactly the members I would be taking advice from  ::)  .. Just throwing that out there..

Grazz

Quote from: upthemaidens on February 12, 2013, 01:31:25 PM
I think people need to take note of the FF members who are saying dont get Ablett etc.
   Not exactly the members I would be taking advice from  ::)  .. Just throwing that out there..

Amen to that.  ;)

Football Factory