Players w/ Beards!

Started by pureforce, February 10, 2013, 01:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pureforce

Hi all,

I'm doing something different alongside with my usual supercoach team, making a team purely out of players with beards or mullets. Having a bit of trouble getting a team together at the moment, does anyone know any players currently (not last year) who have either, so I can put them in my team. Obviously the player with the largest beard is captain each week...

hawkers65

Bennel has one right now, but will probably shave it come Round 1

Craze

Kade Simpson and Andrew Walker

pureforce

Quote from: hawkers65 on February 10, 2013, 01:29:05 PM
Bennel has one right now, but will probably shave it come Round 1

yeah had Bennel already, saw him playing that all stars v richmond, he looks likely to do well this year too! Hoping he keeps it.

Presto

FWD:
Westoff, Merret, Crameri(?),Puopolo (It always looks like he hasn't had a shave for a couple of days), Varcoe, Frank, Paparone,
Ruc:
Ryder, Hudson, Renouf
Mid:
Sidebottom, Chapman, Ward, Rioli (?), Mzungu, Lovett-Murray,Varcoe (also a fwd),
Def:
Houly,Dempsey, Terlich, Malceski, Merrett (also a fwd) McMahon, Tamblin

Now add the mullets and you have a full team

ajjewell

Hudson is a cleanskin at the moment

pureforce

see the main issue i'm having now is there are hardly any first year players with decent growth, so the salary cap is killing me!

popedelio

eagles duo schofield and masto :)

Jroo

Does Rhyce Shaw still have his?

pureforce

extra points for anyone cheap :D

Jroo

Hal Hunter from Essendon should be cheap, just not sure if he still has his beads  :-\

Ringo

Maric and Walker with the Mullets.

SydneyRox

Lewis jetta is currently sporting a very nice beard

Samm79

Quote from: JROO8 on February 10, 2013, 04:48:54 PM
Does Rhyce Shaw still have his?

Yup. Jarad McVeigh has a cheeky one to make up for his lack of hair upstairs, Merrett?

SydneyRox