Gah this burger is underdone, I don't want it anymore.

Started by Holz, February 10, 2013, 02:30:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

I'd be more impressed if you worked O'hAilpin into it

Windigo

Sorry T-Bag. Rucks only.  8)

2013 listed rucks anyway.  ;)

I'll take a big ol' Hailpin of McBean Currie for my mummy and don't spare the Sauce.

tbagrocks

tbagrocks

Quote from: Windigo on March 12, 2013, 06:38:52 PM
Sorry T-Bag. Rucks only.  8)

2013 listed rucks anyway.  ;)

I'll take a bit big ol' Hailpin of McBean Currie for my mummy and don't spare the Sauce.
Not before they show you the Daw

Football Factory

How much Longer are you guys going to carry on with the Currie and Berger jokes ... im Gawn

Windigo

I'll keep doing it until I'm redden in the face if have too, then I'll sit by the Daw and knock back a Kreuzer or two.

nas

Quote from: Windigo on March 12, 2013, 06:52:24 PM
I'll keep doing it until I'm redden in the face if have too, then I'll sit by the Daw and knock back a Kreuzer or two.

I'll have a xxxx Gold barman but no Roughhead this time because over the Hille out West there is Hale when I stopped for a Hudson McBean coffee with the Brogans who were drinking Baileys down the Hall trying to get there Witts about themselves, so I am getting a Lever to pry myself to leave for the Simpson desert with all its Sandilands

essendon2

If i read one more f*cking Currie or Berger joke, I'll personally find you and rip ya fkn cox off, then you won't have any fkn witts left in ya head. aDaw that one folks.  ;)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: essendon2 on March 12, 2013, 07:26:31 PM
If i read one more f*cking Currie or Berger joke, I'll personally find you and rip ya fkn cox off, then you won't have any fkn witts left in ya head. aDaw that one folks.  ;)

This has all Gawn a bit far.

Colliwobblers

Maybe burger is over the Hille and can't play any Longer ?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: naste on March 12, 2013, 07:25:29 PM
Quote from: Windigo on March 12, 2013, 06:52:24 PM

I'll have a xxxx Gold barman but no Roughhead this time because over the Hille out West there is Hale when I stopped for a Hudson McBean coffee with the Brogans who were drinking Baileys down the Hall trying to get there Witts about themselves, so I am getting a Lever to pry myself to leave for the Simpson desert with all its Sandilands
This is easily the best yet.