Gah this burger is underdone, I don't want it anymore.

Started by Holz, February 10, 2013, 02:30:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamant

The Roo's have changed their gamestyle though, that is the main reason why Goldy's scores really declined. I mean, he averaged 85 if you remove his headclash/games with H-Mac, but that is still a 14 point drop off from 2011. :-\

Holz

Quote from: Adamant on February 10, 2013, 03:22:22 AM
The Roo's have changed their gamestyle though, that is the main reason why Goldy's scores really declined. I mean, he averaged 85 if you remove his headclash/games with H-Mac, but that is still a 14 point drop off from 2011. :-\

He was still able to pump out the scores I reeled off last year. You dont need him to average 99 to be a good pick you just need 90+

For me im looking at wines + goldy v sandi + hrovart (viney replaces wines on field)

Nails

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 10, 2013, 03:18:01 AM
Quote from: Nails on February 10, 2013, 03:16:19 AM
I have Burger, I don't have Ball or Embley, can't fit them in @ M7.

M7  :o

so pittard is your D3 ?   ;D

Rookies are random, will get Maccaffer and that in later.

Adamant

Quote from: Holzman on February 10, 2013, 03:26:22 AM

He was still able to pump out the scores I reeled off last year. You dont need him to average 99 to be a good pick you just need 90+

For me im looking at wines + goldy v sandi + hrovart (viney replaces wines on field)

Hmm, well I guess if you're confident in Goldy averaging 90+ he is a no brainer. But I still don't trust him and would go option 2 for safety.

Jukes

Nails your forward line is very good...until I read upto the third player ;)

Money

Embley is a lock for me.... averaged 94 in '11 and with his smashing pre-season and his low breakevens due to his injury last year, you will be able to swap him for a premo in no time

Ziplock

Quote from: Nails on February 10, 2013, 03:27:30 AM

way too much cash in the midfield, your forwards and backs are absolute shower.

Just sayin', at this point nowhere near enough f/b rookeis have poked their heads up for that structure :P

Holz

Quote from: Nails on February 10, 2013, 03:27:30 AM

mclean to embley. Bock to Hartlett. Knights to Broughton.

team fixed.

Nails

Only 1 back rookie in there Zip.

Staker = 75

Bock = 85

Knights = 83.22

Plus Docherty @ D6 = 22 games.

zero defence rookies I have to worry about JS for.

Presto

Quote from: Adamant on February 10, 2013, 03:29:52 AM
Quote from: Holzman on February 10, 2013, 03:26:22 AM

Hmm, well I guess if you're confident in Goldy averaging 90+ he is a no brainer. But I still don't trust him and would go option 2 for safety.
I would not count on Goldy scoring 90. Holzman tell us that he takes notice of the player, but not the score. I can't say, I am the same, but I have really taken notice of Goldie: He is the type of ruckman that loves to wrestle with his opponent. Now there is a new rule that says that ruckmen cannot make contact until the ball has left the umpire's hand, which I think will affect him more than most. Considering that last year he collected on average 32 points from hit out, I think he will be lucky to get half of them.

Nails

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Nails on February 10, 2013, 03:48:44 AM
Only 1 back rookie in there Zip.

Staker = 75

Bock = 85

Knights = 83.22

Plus Docherty @ D6 = 22 games.

zero defence rookies I have to worry about JS for.

Is there any way you can bottle your confidence and send me a case?

Presto

Quote from: Nails on February 10, 2013, 03:57:23 AM
wut? I said nothing of the sort.

Sorry Nail, I dont know where I got it, I have now corrected the post

Mykonos FC

Lots of defensive rookies have stuck their heads out and I am sure lots will be making a strong claim too in the NAB Cup

Dean Terlich is a dead set starter, as tough as nails  :P

Jasper Pittard could well play 22 games, we all know he can run hard and create, just needs to stop getting into awkward situations on the ground and therefore stop getting injured.

With the loss of Chaplin, either Clurey or Stevenson (Or even Campbell Heath) will get that role. Clurey has be likened to Fisher and Stevenson is more mature - both could well start round 1.

Docherty could a get a go too depending on who takes Drummond's spot.

J. Wilkinson from the GCS is a bit pricier as this isn't his first season but he is apparently in line for a round 1 birth, he reminds of Jason Gram - however with the inclusions of Broughton and Murphy to their defence, Wilkinson will need to show big form in the NAB Cup.

Josh Saunders is a great talent at St. Kilda and will be fighting it out with Roberton to get Gram's old spot.

Lots of defensive rookies to talk about and this is before the NAB Cup!!

Football Factory

The Good Word With Tom Rockliff

How is Matthew Leuenbeger going? Is he on track to play in round 1?

All going well he will play during the NAB and we all know how good he is when he is up and going. He has started to join in full training and moving well. He will win a lot of hit outs and covers the ground really well

http://dreamteamtalk.com/2013/02/08/the-good-word-with-tom-rockliff/

If his name is in the round 1 teams at 233k you would be  ???   not to put him in your team..