redden vs fyfe vs pendles (which two??)

Started by starz, February 09, 2013, 11:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

which two? (taking into consideration price ext.)

redden
17 (425%)
fye
17 (425%)
pendles
35 (875%)

Total Members Voted: 4

starz

i see redden having an awesome year especially being in his 5th year.

same with fyfe i see him doing something like beams did last year

and pendles is pendles

problem is they are all good picks, not sure which two though???

Toga

Redden & Pendles the safer options imo. Both locked in my side at the moment, but Fyfe is tempting!

Jukes

Pendles = 116, +6 = 122
Redden = 107, +4 = 111
Fyfe = 104, +14 = 118

I reckon Pendles and Fyfe therefore.

Colliwobblers

pendles on quality fyfe on price, agree with you on redden but i wouldn't have redden and fyfe, i am getting more and more tempted to start fyfe at mid 5.

Pendles in DT :) recored over 24 possessions per game in all but 3 of his full games in the past two seasons, scoring over 100 DT in all but 8 games, scoring over 120 18 times.

redden could be an awesome pick too might / probably will out average fyfe but fyfe is 70K cheaper, not a lot but a bit easier to get out of a $460k mistake than it is to get out of a $530K mistake ( if either turns out to be a mistake and drops a bit in price)

edit sorry misread the thread thought it was SC but my reasing still stands, except i am even more inclined in DT to go Fyfe over Redden.

tbagrocks

Three's company ;D

Fyfe more risky at this stage but does it matter with the trades if he's going rise in value anyway?

Adamant

Well, Pendles is a no brainer. He should be locked in every side.

I see Fyfe averaging close to Redden, but he is like 75k cheaper. Therefore, Pendles and Fyfe for me.

Predicted averages:

Pendles - 116
Redden - 107
Fyfe - 105

Presto

Pendles is Pendles.
Fyfe instead will need to have his best year ever just to average 100, there are better options, and Redden is one of them, that is why he is more expensive, and he is by far more reliable too.

Money

essendon2

Money

SydneyRox

this is a no brainer. pendles and redden will leave fyfe for dead

elephants

Pendles and Redden, I have all 3 though haha

nrich102

owenbond007

Quote from: nrich102 on February 10, 2013, 10:26:42 AM
Pendles and Redden

Agree. Surprised fyfe is just edging out redden on the poll atm.

nrich102