Main Menu

All Too Hard

Started by tbagrocks, February 09, 2013, 06:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

The second foal from Helsinge who's first was of course the Great Mare, Black Caviar

This Champion colt won the Caulfiend Guineas and a famous second in the Cox Plate last year

He's raced 10 times for 5 wins two seconds and a third

All Too Hard has just won the C.F.Orr Stakes in his first run this year, the famous race is always a highlight leading up the the big Autumn racing

I don't know about you guys but the Great Mare gives me goose bumps and little bro is heading that way soon, sit back and enjoy Helsinge's legasy

T Dog

tbagrocks

Little Bro runs again tomorrow in the Futurity Stakes and this time he takes on the Melbourne Cup winner Green Moon :o

Not to worry though it's not 3200m

Currrently at $1.65, starting to get closer to Big Sis odds now

Dudge

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 22, 2013, 05:03:04 PM
Little Bro runs again tomorrow in the Futurity Stakes and this time he takes on the Melbourne Cup winner Green Moon :o

Not to worry though it's not 3200m

Currrently at $1.65, starting to get closer to Big Sis odds now

Yeah very, very impressive young fella. I realise he's been beaten, but could he be better than big sis?

Mind u Apache Cats, oops Green Moon, will push him at some stage lol

tbagrocks

No he will never be better, no matter what he does

She was never tested at her propper distance anyway which I believe 1600-2000m, ok sure ATH could run further, 3200m? unlikely but he will challenge the greats like Ocean Park for 2000m

I just think we are best to simply enjoy what ever the Helsinge mare produces

End of the day they are all Black Caviar's siblings, and She's still underfeared,

Just get on board All Too Hard simply because he is Her little bro

tbagrocks

Little Bro is about to run and Waterhouse is worried ::)

This should be exciting, i'm getting tingly ;D

tbagrocks

Gee he cut off Green Moon and could be protested :-[

But wo how good? I don't think he's even close to his potential yet, still looks every bit the 3 yr old colt he is, hopefully for the good of the world they keep him racing for a few years before stud

Gee wiz the turn of foot, would he challenge Big Sis over 1400m?

tbagrocks

I just head he's going over sees after the autumn :-[ >:( >:(   ::)  well it seems good but a sad loss for Australia, but good to see him take on the world

Dudge

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 23, 2013, 05:31:30 PM
I just head he's going over sees after the autumn :-[ >:( >:(   ::)  well it seems good but a sad loss for Australia, but good to see him take on the world

Pity Frankle has retired, that would of been a great race at a distance that suited both

tbagrocks

Little Bro's running in the Australian Guineas on saturday and is $1.28 ::)

Dudge

Yeah mate, putting my sherrins on the line, and reckon he CAN'T be beaten

tbagrocks

3 year old company, set weights, plus the best three contenders, Pierro, It's a Dundeel, Proisir are running in Sydney

Reputation grows tomorrow, but by how far? Big Sis wins races by runways, Little Bro to blitz them ;D

I'm gonna go to the bar and watch this one, will be there to watch the crows ;) See what his odds are, if he drifts over $1.30/40 then worth a bet 8)

PowerMan

High Shot will swamp them all at the end!  ;D

tbagrocks

Quote from: PowerMan on March 01, 2013, 11:49:24 PM
High Shot will swamp them all at the end!  ;D
Travesty and un-Australian, Black Caviar and Helsinge are the best things to happen to Australian sport in a long..............long time

Why would you dis Little Bro like that ??? he's an Aussie icon! Because of his sister but a great record himself

P.s I bet he doesn't ;)

PowerMan

I didn't mean like a pot shot at All Too Hard, I'm a fan of All Too Hard

just think the Flemington straight will suit High Shot's finishing burst a lot better than what Caulfield did, add the added distance for High Shot and I think it's a genuine chance to cause an upset tomorrow if it can produce what it did in it's maiden win.