If you could only pick one of these forwards who would it be ?

Started by Football Factory, February 09, 2013, 04:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If you could only pick one of these forwards who would it be ?

Buddy
Chappy
Stevie J
Bartel
Pavlich
Zorko
Martin

Football Factory

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 09, 2013, 10:07:31 PM
Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on February 09, 2013, 08:21:54 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 09, 2013, 08:08:10 PM
voted stevie J expect him to be the safest chance to average the most for a fwd this seasson, if he doesn't rocky probably will.

Zorko gets a start in my DT fwd line however, he was NEVER "worth" $100k, he was just priced at that. GUN, already elite end of story.
I didnt write that to put people off ... thats just what happened .. must have hit a nerve sorry buddy  :P

didn't hit a nerve ??? i was being adamant about zorko - didn't mean to sound argumentative.

simply stating it wasn't a surprise or unexpected that he would play the way he did, think he went into 80% of fantasy teams as soon as he was named, it was well reported how good he has been for many seasons at the lower level.

can he back it up? time will tell, but it isn't like we will be short of trades if he fails :)
Zorko was always going to be a good rook and came along at the perfect time to downgrade a ripe cow.. i dont think anyone expected him to go that big. With the extra trades alot of players are now viable options where they might not have been before. I think thats a good thing ?

Colliwobblers

it's a good thing but i think it might be a little too easy?

still plenty of opportunity for people to play the game well and others to play it bad, no matter how many trades we have, bad choices will still cost us points every time we make a bad choice on a player so i think the new rules are ok.

i am a little passionate about zorko - he signed my lions hat.  yes i have a lions hat. came to a lions at your club day for the junior side i coach. was impressed by him in person just as much as i was by him on the field.

think he was a little put out to not be picked up for so long and VERY put out with the gold coast for trading him.

i asked him when am i going to see you in the black and white.

his response, "they had their chance, they all did".

he is a nice guy, but he definitely is a man on a mission with something to prove.

was best and fairest and captain at broadbeach the 3 years before he went to the Lions, always been a gun and was AFL ready the moment he walked on the field for his first game.

2nd yaer blues? i don't think so at his age and level of experience.

Football Factory

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 09, 2013, 10:27:04 PM
it's a good thing but i think it might be a little too easy?

still plenty of opportunity for people to play the game well and others to play it bad, no matter how many trades we have, bad choices will still cost us points every time we make a bad choice on a player so i think the new rules are ok.

i am a little passionate about zorko - he signed my lions hat.  yes i have a lions hat. came to a lions at your club day for the junior side i coach. was impressed by him in person just as much as i was by him on the field.

think he was a little put out to not be picked up for so long and VERY put out with the gold coast for trading him.

i asked him when am i going to see you in the black and white.

his response, "they had their chance, they all did".

he is a nice guy, but he definitely is a man on a mission with something to prove.

was best and fairest and captain at broadbeach the 3 years before he went to the Lions, always been a gun and was AFL ready the moment he walked on the field for his first game.

2nd yaer blues? i don't think so at his age and level of experience.
I dont think he's a bad choice like i said but ive never put a rook in the next year after rising in value 350k. Zorko is an exception to the rule tho .. hope he does well for you