Avoiding Cookie Cutter Teams

Started by timtim, February 09, 2013, 01:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

Quote from: colmullet on February 10, 2013, 02:35:30 PM
yeah having some uniques is a must (especially with 30 trades this year) to try and gain something over opponents, for me its Watts, Christensen, McEvoy, Jack as my most unique i think (haven't look at the %'s)

He is one of the guys I have. Had him last year as well and after the half way point of the season he was on fire.

Quote from: TheAnt on February 10, 2013, 03:16:44 PM
2 players below 2.1%. 8.6% have Goldstein which i'm pretty amazed at..maybe he won't be so popular after all.

Considering no HMac there he will be in my team.

Another guy I am seriously thinking about is Harley Bennell. I was hoping he had DPP status but just had a look and he does not. If someone is able to fit him into their team he could explode.

timtim

Quote from: TheAnt on February 10, 2013, 03:16:44 PM
2 players below 2.1%. 8.6% have Goldstein which i'm pretty amazed at..maybe he won't be so popular after all.

Let's keep that on the down low and within this thread :) I've currently got Kruz/Goldy combo in the rucks...

meow meow

fever

Quote from: monga77 on February 10, 2013, 06:52:00 PM
I'm surprised to see that only 29% have leuenberger when the majority of the teams I've looked at have him  :o

the majority of SC coaches are mongoloids though.

meow tabling is a lock and going to prove one of the great PODs. resist at your peril!

Mat0369

tigertops

Quote from: Mat0369 on February 15, 2013, 09:13:05 PM
Get on Nick Lower
Disposal decision making is no good. No wonder he's been cut from2 clubs. Then again he is at the bulldogs they r gonna struggle

quinny88

timtim

Good to see Staker is still at 30.5%, although I suspect this will drop off sharply over the coming weeks.

Heppell @ 10.9% could be a nice POD if he plays through the midfield like he did tonight.

quinny88

Quote from: timtim on February 16, 2013, 02:20:51 AM
Good to see Staker is still at 30.5%, although I suspect this will drop off sharply over the coming weeks.

Heppell @ 10.9% could be a nice POD if he plays through the midfield like he did tonight.

Will definitely keep an eye on heppel through the nab games

Hippo

Quote from: meow meow on February 11, 2013, 12:24:58 AM
Tambling 0.9% :)
Meow your boy Cordy had a ripper night tonight, hes come on a treat! Def got consistency in his game

Consistently poo

LF

Quote from: Hippo on February 16, 2013, 02:32:08 AM
Meow your boy Cordy had a ripper night tonight, hes come on a treat! Def got consistency in his game

Consistently poo

Sorry meow but lol

meow meow

Quote from: Hippo on February 16, 2013, 02:32:08 AM

Consistently poo

I don't recall hyping up Ayce. He still looks like a newborn horse and I would not suggest picking him in your SC team.

For the same price you could get a gun from Adelaide in the backline.

tbagrocks

Yes Smith could gun it, but what hapened to Wallis? Was he rested like half of the time ???

meow meow

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 16, 2013, 02:54:16 AM
Yes Smith could gun it, but what hapened to Wallis? Was he rested like half of the time ???

I was talking about #1 for the Crows.

Boyd and Lower were the only mids having a real crack. Clay was in game 2.
Wallis will go backwards in 2013. A fitter Cooney, the addition of Lower, Cross and Liberatore coming back into the side will see Wallis get less opportunity to score as his mid time will be reduced. Liberatore is better anyway. Better disposal, better decision making and he is already the 14th best player in the league in terms of clearances per game. He'd be the one to look at. When he can run out games better, Libba will be sensational.

LF

Meow do you reckon Boyd still has it or is he done now for fantasy footy to make way for the younger guys?