AFL Dream Team Prizes ANNOUNCED.

Started by Nails, February 08, 2013, 04:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Looking showertier this year....

$50,000 is nice, but weekly etc. are a lot worse imo. What was eliminator last year? A couple grand or something?

GM

OMG,so lets get 300,000 people excited about 1 major prize! Flowering  Shower!

Tell me why not  $20,000 for the winner

$1000 for the highest score each week.

$5000 for the winner of the Eliminator

$10,000 for the winning League.

down  to        $1000 for the 10th winning League

Nails

I know who I won't be changing my banking to...

GM

Honestly Nails,whose in charge of these decisions,seriously.
Why not give 200 people at least an incentive to achieve something decent.
Surely they recognise there are so many good reasons to offer more than 1, significant main prize.
Dont get me wrong ,personally i play the game because i love it and don't for 1 minute think i'm a chance.
But give  people multiple opportunities to reach a prize.
No prizes for any league achievement bewilders me.
Simply i just dont understand their thinking.

Windigo

There a bank and they only offer one cash prize.  :o

Jukes

I reckon it'd be a good idea if they gave the premier of every top 100 league like $50, that'd be a neat incentive to both succeed yourself and to get together a good league.

Anyway, I wonder what I'll do with my 50k...

Mr.Craig

Grannyboy

They just seem interested in advertising the big prize (keeping up with the Jones') rather than rewarding the nutty obsessed dt heads who hit their site every 3 seconds :( It'd be great to give something back to the top 10 overall even if 6-10th were gf packs or something.
Eliminator was $2k yeah and a nice side pot to chase if you were still in late in the season with no chance overall.
Weekly is stingy too - a 1st, 2nd 3rd would be good.
Early league creation prize is odd - how are you supposed to split that with a league and why would you listen to champion data, they think every game is worth 3300 points?  :o Hmm.
I'm just having a whinge really, and like gm I don't expect to win anything, I'd play it if there were no prizes but the powers that be sure are a strange bunch.