Dream Team - Extreme Hypothetical

Started by S_Coach99, February 07, 2013, 10:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

S_Coach99

Imagine this scenario - and I'm sure not many people would actually want this to happen, but from a DT perspective:

Bombers team gets banner from fielding players from last year and the AFL gives special permission to elevate a horde of other rookies...

LOAD UP ON BOMBER CHEAPYS --- DT will be forced to alter the listings...

This would be a very very very interesting scenario for fantasy football. Teams would end up been  much more different than if this didn't happen.

Nails

It's basically GWS or GCS mate...

Not that cray cray.

Mr.Craig

Ziplock

Presto

It could be worse, if you consider that there could be more than one team affected.
On the other hand, looking at the speed that Demetriu moves there wont be any sanctions until 2019.

Chelskiman

elephants

Quote from: Presto on February 08, 2013, 01:04:25 AM
It could be worse, if you consider that there could be more than one team affected.
On the other hand, looking at the speed that Demetriu moves there wont be any sanctions until 2019.

Haha I lol'd at THIS so much ;D

SydneyRox

would be an ultra massive call to ban an entire list

Ziplock

It wouldn't be the whole list- just the 2012 playing squad :P

Manbearpig

Quote from: Ziplock on February 08, 2013, 01:47:24 AM
It wouldn't be the whole list- just the 2012 playing squad :P

Yep, we'd still have Goddard and the 2012 draftees. That's almost half a team.  :'(  This thing will probably take a long time - ASADA has to go through their rigorous questioning of the Essendon players (and Monfries and Lonergan, I assume).

browny_wce

Quote from: SydneyRox on February 08, 2013, 01:44:06 AM
would be an ultra massive call to ban an entire list
not the AFLs call to make, if ASADA do all the checks and it is infact the Bombers squad of 2012 were using banned substances, doesnt matter if the club doctor/sport scientist told them too (much the same as Tippet), theyre f#cked!
The mimimum ban period is 2 years. there will be no Essendon team, apart from Goddard and the draftees/rookies
also means that next year bombers will be forced to trade/delist most of their side to either get rookies or other players to actaully field a squad

i bet Goddard is kicking himself....imagine if St.Kilda make the top 4 hahaha