Why Mundy over Fyfe?

Started by Mondoftw, February 07, 2013, 03:05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mondoftw

Most people seem to be choosing Mundy over Fyfe? Why?

theta

Mundy will be more unique.

Arguably more proven.

Showed more recovery over his injuries late last year.

Maybe less chance of being tagged & handles a tag better.

Plays more inside, wins his own ball more.

IMO its flip of the coin, could go either way.

meow meow

Cheaper for the same potential results.

Ricochet

I actually like Fyfe over Mundy. The kid averaged 108 in only his second year!
Obviously last year was injury affected but he still averaged 101 if you take out his injury game.
Two years development on his 108, I can see him going 115 easily

SydneyRox

mundy over fyfe, cheaper and will end up scoring about the same

Footyrulz

If u take out his first half of last year, when affected by injuries, and the games he's gone off injured,

He's had 27 scores over 80 in a row.

ronl

Agree with Ricochet, Fyfe has far more potential than Mundy.  On saying that, I don't think either of them will let you down.

FOOTY IS BACK

ubeaut

Fyfe is a GUN mid for under 500 K. More risk with injury but more reward. Locked in at M5. If everyone goes Mundy then Hopefully Fyfe will be the unique one! Better value as a forward obviously but still good value here.

Torress

its better to pick the inside grunts than the more outside types in SC.

i do think fyfe gets around the inside stuff and tackling tho, aparently added some size and running well so i guess better chance his shoulders will hold up.

mundy is a gun, just seems to get injured just when he gets himself cherry ripe.
i have had him locked away all preseason, now that ankle injury has me right off mundy.

apparently fyfe scores better when mundy plays too.. interesting. if sandi is up and about, there will be some bolters from freo.

Hippo

Both for me at m5 and m6, Keep one for the yr and trade the other up to ablett from my first rookie trade

Jay

I'm going Fyfe. Has a higher ceiling IMO

theta

Not sure why ppl think fyfe will be more unique, he has a massive following compared to mundy. 

both will be highly selected, neither will be unique.

Locinator

Got both :) Both going to go 110+ so why not

tbagrocks

Quote from: Locinator on February 07, 2013, 08:36:47 PM
Got both :) Both going to go 110+ so why not

Don't quite see that but it might not matter, we have extra trades

By starting both we could keep the better and upgrade after making cash the other to a high premo who drops like say Ablett, Swan, Cotchin, Dangerman etc..

You might say risky but 30 trades creates for some unique trading strategies imo