Main Menu

Not Good

Started by bowyanger, February 06, 2013, 06:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowyanger

Quote from: Ziplock on February 07, 2013, 01:38:14 AM
Quote from: Grazz on February 07, 2013, 12:57:43 AM
Quote from: Nails on February 06, 2013, 11:03:12 PM
It's beginning to seem FanFooty has taken on the mentality, if you have tats and play in the AFL, you do/take performance enhancers.

I have Tatts and im clean.  ??? Just dont ask caroline Wilson :P

haha, I've seen that as well.

Why don't we judge people by their actions, not their appearances?

dangerfield always seemed like a right cow to me. I reckon he does drugs.

Hahahahahaha

Ziplock

dont deny it- you can see it in his beady little eyes.

Dudge

Quote from: Grazz on February 07, 2013, 12:57:43 AM
Quote from: Nails on February 06, 2013, 11:03:12 PM
It's beginning to seem FanFooty has taken on the mentality, if you have tats and play in the AFL, you do/take performance enhancers.

I have Tatts and im clean.  ??? Just dont ask caroline Wilson :P

Liar - liar pants on fire ;) Just joshing haha :)

tbagrocks

I'll deny it, the Dangerman was a beast of an athlete when he joined the club, unless you're saying he was on the substances before he was drafted?

If he was on drugs he would have run out the year better and not faulted in September ::)

Ziplock

nah, look at him, he's a self obsessed twat. defs does drugs.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Ziplock on February 07, 2013, 10:28:02 PM
Sure he's a sot, but just because a guy is a fine physical specimen does not condem him to cheating

Again I say if he was he would be able to run the year out better in September

Ziplock

nah, drugs take a toll on different parts of your body.

he strikes me as enough of a douche to use drugs. Just saying.

second adelaide scandal coming up ;)

bowyanger

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 07, 2013, 10:37:51 PM
Sure he's a sot, but just because a guy is a fine physical specimen does not condem him to cheating

Stants didnt even make it halfway

Blows your theory outta the water.

Now I know its gonna create a showerstorm...but when GOD was running round back in the early 90"s...before most you kids were born, he would be doing the 2nd half warm up saying "just kick it to me fellahs...Im felling pretty good"...hadnt touched the ball in the 1st half, then comes out and kicks 9, OFTEN in the 2nd half!

Drugs have been around footy for donx, anyone who disagrees hasnt played it at a high enough level

Grazz

Quote from: Ziplock on February 07, 2013, 10:41:29 PM
nah, drugs take a toll on different parts of your body.

he strikes me as enough of a douche to use drugs. Just saying.

second adelaide scandal coming up ;)

Lol your such a s**t stirrer.  :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: bowyanger on February 07, 2013, 10:43:52 PM

Now I know its gonna create a showerstorm...but when GOD was running round back in the early 90"s...before most you kids were born, he would be doing the 2nd half warm up saying "just kick it to me fellahs...Im felling pretty good"...hadnt touched the ball in the 1st half, then comes out and kicks 9, OFTEN in the 2nd half!

Drugs have been around footy for donx, anyone who disagrees hasnt played it at a high enough level
Nah that's stupid, why take a drug only to lose your stanima late in the year :o sorry bloke that don't make sence

If anyone didn't already know drugs were rort thought sport they were just deluded

GAS was just a thug anyway, had his own off field dramas, probably sold himself his own drugs :o

bowyanger

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 07, 2013, 10:49:33 PM
Quote from: bowyanger on February 07, 2013, 10:43:52 PM

Nah that's stupid, why take a drug only to lose your stanima late in the year :o sorry bloke that don't make sence

If anyone didn't already know drugs were rort thought sport they were just deluded

GAS was just a thug anyway, had his own off field dramas, probably sold himself his own drugs :o

^^ This is amusing and I have now got my fill of bafoonery for today...thank you..Im going to do something productive now

tbagrocks

???, is there something wrong with you champ ??? or maybe you're taking some of these drugs it makes you laugh at anything :o, lame, what a silly troll ::)

DazBurg

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 07, 2013, 10:23:01 PM
I'll deny it, the Dangerman was a beast of an athlete when he joined the club, unless you're saying he was on the substances before he was drafted?

If he was on drugs he would have run out the year better and not faulted in September ::)
yay that means the dons are surely innocent :D :D