200k to 300k Breakout Players

Started by Mr.Craig, February 06, 2013, 05:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who Do You Think Will Rise In Value The Most?

Cameron Pedersen
Taylor Hine
Tom Young
Jason Tutt
Lachie Neale
Sam Blease
Chad Wingard
Nathan Vardy
Joshua Green
Kieran Harper
Mitchell Brown (Geelong)
Other: Please Specify

Barra17

You're crazy.

Pederson, Vardy and Blease for me.

Noz

The_Captain

Koby Stevens possibly. Small chance, but none the less.. a chance.

T Dog

Vardy from the list. Actually watching Casboults pre season. Went ok when he could last year from memory.

Chelskiman

Does anyone think Vickery is a chance to break out?  In 2011 he played every game and averaged 65.  Last year he was injured and only played 9 games and averaged 47.  He's almost 23 now so you would think if he's going to break out it's going to be soon.  I'm not saying he will average 85+ or anything, but he has the potential to go 75-80 I feel if he can stay fit.  He kicked 35 goals in 2011 so if he could do that again, or better, he could be a chance.  Obviously as far as risks go this one is right up there, but looking at the names in the poll it's no more risky than some of the names being thrown around.

QuoteWilliams also praised the efforts of Ty Vickery, who is back into full training, since his recovery from the shoulder injury which sidelined him halfway through last season.

“He’s been really impressive, his work rate has been outstanding. He’s been doing a lot of running with Alex Rance,” said Williams.

“The really impressive thing has been his contested marking, it’s been outstanding. He’s been running really good patterns and building good synergy with Luke McGuane and Aaron Edwards.”

Mr.Craig

Yeah, I though about including Ty.

nrich102

I dont think Josh Green will make much cash, will be sub a lot.

elephants

Mr.Craig

tbagrocks

Jay