200k to 300k Breakout Players

Started by Mr.Craig, February 06, 2013, 05:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who Do You Think Will Rise In Value The Most?

Cameron Pedersen
Taylor Hine
Tom Young
Jason Tutt
Lachie Neale
Sam Blease
Chad Wingard
Nathan Vardy
Joshua Green
Kieran Harper
Mitchell Brown (Geelong)
Other: Please Specify

Mr.Craig

Which of these young players will surprise everyone and breakout in 2013?

I've excluded established players returning from injury/changing clubs such as Bock, Varcoe, Byrnes, Embley etc.

Jukes

Anybody but Blease, just so PB can't gloat :P

I voted Tutt, Neale and Pedersen, don't rate them as outstanding chances to break out, more than the others though.

Windigo

Blease, Pedo & Hine if given the chance, not likely though.

elephants

Kellogscrunchynut

Pederson, Neale and Greene although I cant see anyone in this group performing notably well.

Windigo

Taylor Hine in 2011 in the NEAFL played 12 games and was B.O.G in 6 of them. Slaying at a 147 Dream Team average....

Ziplock

Mr.Craig

Mitchell Brown in the VFL last year - 36 goals from 18 games. Named in the best 7 times.

DT scores - 91, 90, 56, 146, 87, 73, 73, 98, 95, 93, 50, 87, 56, 92, 53, 82, 68, 55 (Ave: 80.3).

Justin Bieber

Chelskiman

JayKerr

Kane Lucas has got to be a chance to breakout this year espically at $217,400 in SC

Holz

I wouldnt pick him but harper could go bang over the first 6 weeks with boomer gone. Harper picks up a lot of green vests so thats why his average is soo low, he is being groomed to replace boomer so with boomer actually out for 6 weeks he could average 80+.

I would give the stats for what harper scores without boomer but amazingly boomer has played all 67 of the lasts 3 years.  So this is the first true test for young harper.

timmyparso

timmyparso

tbagrocks

Call me crazy (because I am :o)
But I have a smokie, if Shaun McKernen gets the not as the Forward/Ruck backup at Adelaide and with a strong pre-season he's starting to enter into the age for big men to start doing things, I see him in the SANFL and he often just dominates,

Smac is capable of scoring nicely and at onle 202k could be better than a rookie

Watch him in the (Blatent over commercialized nab) cup to see how he goes, if he looks like he could go ok he could be worth a punt with 44 trades