Who to pick for the final super premium mid spot??

Started by freddo81, February 06, 2013, 09:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who to pick out of these super premium midfielders??

Pendles
Beams
JPK
Murphy
Cotchin

freddo81

Hey fellow fantasy team,

Unsure on who to go with for my final super premo mid spot. Currently running with Ablett, Swan, Pendles, Mundy, Ball, Embley, Wines, Viney, O'meara, Crouch.

Have Pendles in at the mo but had Beams for most of last season and he was an absolute star!! Is Ball really going to affect his scores this season?? And with daisy out for a bit, maybe that opens up a wing position for him. Had JPK all season last year and was also a star. But rhe other guys have a better kick to handball ratio than he does, which is important in supercoach. These guys all hit the scoreboard, so no real difference there. Marc Murphy is cheaper than all of them but I am a bit worried bout him having a slow start due to his shoulder.

Any thoughts will be considered wisely  :D

brownmans muffins

Pendles - he is borderline SC royalty.
JPK & Beams played out of their skins last year....Pendles averaged more while having absolutely blah year for him.
Murphy is also in mine due to value.

Hagebear

Yeh Pendles for mine. Although JPK has a great early draw and could get off to a flyer.

mjpaps

Quote from: brownmans muffins on February 06, 2013, 09:28:40 AM
Pendles - he is borderline SC royalty.
JPK & Beams played out of their skins last year....Pendles averaged more while having absolutely blah year for him.

Totally agree with at that comment!
Couldn't have said it any better myself
I'm loving the look of Ball this year. Def the Hayes of last year.
I'm a Pies member but  3 pies mids is risky. If ur not worried about the bye then sweet...

Grazz

Pendles still had a reasonable year with a broken leg. :o