LF`s Supercoach Diary Round 14 to Finals

Started by LF, February 05, 2013, 11:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Quote from: T Dog on February 10, 2013, 11:06:52 PM
If you get stuck LF try big Mummy for Bellchambers and perhaps Gorringe for Daw :D

Thanks T Dog :)
Gorringe yes but I started with Mummy last season and I really don`t want that headache again even tho the Swans have an easy start to the season.

T Dog

Quote from: luvfooty on February 10, 2013, 11:11:41 PM
Quote from: T Dog on February 10, 2013, 11:06:52 PM
If you get stuck LF try big Mummy for Bellchambers and perhaps Gorringe for Daw :D

Thanks T Dog :)
Gorringe yes but I started with Mummy last season and I really don`t want that headache again even tho the Swans have an easy start to the season.
I have Bellchambers at present as R1 as well. Just waiting to see how Ryder and Hill are going to be used. Mummy not a lot dearer if I get too nervous on the bombers rucks.

Jroo

Some unwise chocies there LF!
Backs: Gibbs is a lock, no questions there. Love the chocie of Hanley, see him running off a wing and should improve his average and add some consistency. Stanley another unique chocie, but he's showed when he plays he's a good scorer. Not 100% sold on Hiberd, is a little injury prone and is yet to breakout, but 2013 could be his year. Good rookie chocies too.

Mids: Again some unique chocies there. Ablett and Cotch are no-brainers. Jack very uqniue and I rate him highly. Shuey will be a gun and if he can learn to handle a tag, could be a very good pick. Fyfe is a good chcoie, cheap and if he stays injury free should score well. Embley has been having his best pre-season and should make some $$$. Good rookie chocies and Sam Col gives you a handy mid/def link.

Ruck: I don't mind Bellchambers. Is the Bombers #1 ruckmen now and can see him breaking out. Leuneberger is a lock, so no problems there.

Fwds: Strong forward line. Like how you've taken a risk and not started with Buddy (I'll be doing the same thing), I like Dean Cox, should get more time in the ruck even if Nic Nat does play, as I think Nic Nat may play more up forward until he's completely over his injury. Wright is a good unique chocie, plays midfield and racks up points. Sipposs is the next Goddard and like that chocie, while Kennedy should get back to his best and Varcoe is too cheap to ignore.

Nice work LF, I'd rate it a 8/10, a few risks but also some good unique selections  8)

LF

LF

Colliwobblers

Love that backline - Russell firmly on my radar but too early for me to get on yet.

No Goddard - that is always the way some do some don't - most do.

I was tossing up between Stanley and Hanley for D3 you have both. Hibberd is quality.

Mids - A little light on but great selections the ones you do have with SYD early draw you have to have kennedy jack or han.

Moloney or ball flip a coin both awesome $150-$200K high scoring cash cows.

RUCKS ARE THE RUCKS ONLY AN ELITE FANTASY FOOTBALLER WOULD PICK.  :)

LOVE WALKER - easy early draw and just a super star. too expensive for my budget but love him.  Rioli is SC gun and more mid time again this season you can be certain of that.

rocky and cox are musts for mine byrnes and caff the same.

AWESOME TEAM - I'm not one to rate teams with /10's but this one is very good, just keep an eye on russell over nab cup, its a lot of money to spend if he averages 65 it wont be a good pick, but i am watching him. He is almost a certain lock in the pies 22.

LF

Thanks Colli I really like this team now
Yeah I'll be keeping my eye on russell
Russell will be the one to go if I need cash for tweaking my rookies.

Mat0369

Damn you having Russell Hibberd and Jack. I thought I was going to be the only one  :P

The basic set up looks pretty good. I have been trying to figure out where the cash is best spent and I think you have worked the mix out pretty well. Hanley is a good pick, smashed it for a period of time last year before dropping off. With Brisbane likely to improve, you think his scores will as well. Stanley is an interesting selection at the price. With the return of Harbrow and Broughton coming into the team, it will be interesting to see where he plays. A bit of a tossup between Byrnes, Varcoe and Kennedy for me. Just keep an eye on the rookies. I was not a fan of Terlich, butchered the ball which is not good for SC. Just see who is available round 1 but certainly on the right path.

LF

Nah Mat have had my eye on Hibbo since last season lol
Jack whats not to like about him
I just wished Stanely had played last night hopefully he plays round 2 I have other options in my mind for backs if I need to make changes.
Yeah rookies aren't set in stone it's just going to be a case of who is named round 1 really

Colliwobblers

Quote from: luvfooty on February 24, 2013, 09:39:39 PM
Nah Mat have had my eye on Hibbo since last season lol
Jack whats not to like about him
I just wished Stanely had played last night hopefully he plays round 2 I have other options in my mind for backs if I need to make changes.
Yeah rookies aren't set in stone it's just going to be a case of who is named round 1 really

a lot of SC experts (not me) said last season they expected hibberd to be better than heppell and for SC this season i think they may be proved correct.

LF

Hibbo would have been awesome last year as well if he hadn't got injured before he did he was pulling some nice scores.

Mat0369

He was averaging 96 before the hammy. Those are some great numbers. He also looked very good in the first week of the NAB with some crisp disposal. I think if he stays fit he will be a premium back by the end of the season.

I expect Russell to average around 80 odd.

Ringo

Nice Team Luv - Different to others and well thought out:

Rookies will be in and out over the next 4 weeks so no comments at this stage.

Def: Will have an additional 3 prem keepers if Hanley, Stanley and Hibberd all take off.  Calculated that risk that may pay off,  I am still out on Russell would like to see him in a full game and see how he is being used.  Nice cheap option if he can maintain Initial NAB cup form and makes Pies best 22
Mids: 4 solid prems plus Moloney - Moloney if he gets back to previous form could become a keeper at M8 saving trades.
Rucks: Solid Combo only slight concern as Maric and Berger share Round 11 bye which may not be a problem if you get 18 near prems playing during the bye, Jacobs is an alternative with Round 13 bye if looking.
Fwds: Very solid - Hope Riolis hamstrings are protected - but can be traded out if necessary.  Capbable of big scores as well.

Just a wait and see now with team

LF

Thanks Ringo
Yeah I'll sit and wait now I finally like my team
Hopefully by the byes Nic Nat will be in my team :)

quinny88

Def: Little bit too much hope in some of these players. Gibbs is the only one I see definitely breaking the 100 avg and Hanley the only other I see capable of being a top 6 defender.

Mid: Nice spread, cant fault

Ruck: Nice again. Maric will be a unique and one of the top scoring ruckman

Fwd: Very nice again

Just needs a few tweaks down back imo 8.5/10