LF`s Supercoach Diary Round 14 to Finals

Started by LF, February 05, 2013, 11:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Ok have been doing more research on my dreamteam(i had assistant coach) so this is my first draft of supercoach.
only $9,900 cash left

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ringo

Nice one Luv.

Interesting defence line up with Stanley and Hibberd both midpricers that may pay off. Hibberd was travelling reasonably well bfore his hamstrings gave way and finished season strongly so nice POD.
Know we both enjoyed Jack Reddan last year but I have reservations on him this year - Just watch his output in the NAB cup and see the effect Moloney has with Team.  Think Reddan will be the one of the Lions midfield to suffer.
Another interesting selection with Bellchambers in Rucks - Will he get more time than Ryder.
Fwds; Just a concern with Rioli and his hamstrings. Interesting selection with Wright as well been just looking at his stats and am now toying with using him instead of Dusty,

My 2 cents worth for you and good luck this yearm

LF

Thanks Ringo
Yeah Hibberd was going great until his injury plus a few good scores when he came back so I thought I`d take a punt on him.
Yeah I have Redden in DT as well I`m hoping that Moloney actually helps him rather than hampering him but you can`t deny he is a tackling machine.
Bellchambers is a question mark ATM i`ll be watching him in NAB but he is fairly cheap and I can always swing Coxy into my rucks if need be.
Rioli when fit is a great SC scorer he managed to get though last season unscathed so I`m hoping he can again this season.
Oi you leave Wright alone lol

Ringo

No worries Luv - I was researching Wright before your team was posted.  Try to have a least 2 POD's from most teams thought I may have had with Yarran but quite a few teams getting him in so was looking at an alternative for Dusty who is in most teams.  My other POD is Hanners,

LF

Yeah I had to have Hanley again I hope he is a bit more consistent this year
But then again I do enjoy a rollercoaster ride lol

There is a lot of hype about Wright in the DT boards not sure if there is as much here but he probably won't be that much of a POD.

LF

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Did a bit of tweaking
Docherty-->Goodes
Colquhoun-->Staker
Crouch-->Colquhoun
Redden-->Shuey
LeCras-->Kennedy
Rioli-->Siposs
Byrnes-->MacCaffer
Dick-->McInnes

tbagrocks

Now that is unique :o which I don't mind ;D could really do some damage i'm sure, some big gambles but the game isn't supposed to be boring

Thoughts on Wright is I am doubting him to make the top 6 in SC, other team mates could take score off him, still very much worth it though

Also I wouldn't be counting on a skinny Colquhoun playing Rd one by bet your house on Crouch making it ;)

Ringo

Looking good LF - Few Uniques there.

Something I stumbled across and will share seeing you have some spare cash is Gorringe will be a R3 option at $150k. Fraser has retired and Hickey has gone to St Kilda so will get games imo.

Just remember Goodes is still on a rookie list. Not fussed on Stanley watch NAB cup and see if Broughtons arrival has any influence on him.  Plenty of options if he does not as you have cash to go to Birchill/Duffield/Waters or Hurn for example.

Like Shuey pick  - Embley slight concern coming back from injury but you are all over WC.

Still reckon Bellchambers is a gutsy pick but pleased to see you sticking with him.

Sippos seems to be slotting into the Goddard role at Saints so will be a sound POD.

LF

Thanks Ringo
Yeah I`ve seen a bit of banter about Gorringe I`m holding off on him atm tho
Goodes is 28yrs I think he will get elevated to the senior list.
Stanley i`ll keep an eye on him NAB cup but yeah I`ve kept some cash for post NAB tweaking.
Embley should make some nice cash for me and he is flying apparently he is in career best shape.

Ringo

Quote from: luvfooty on February 09, 2013, 07:25:14 PM
Thanks Ringo
Yeah I`ve seen a bit of banter about Gorringe I`m holding off on him atm tho
Goodes is 28yrs I think he will get elevated to the senior list.
Stanley i`ll keep an eye on him NAB cup but yeah I`ve kept some cash for post NAB tweaking.
Embley should make some nice cash for me and he is flying apparently he is in career best shape.
How is scooter travelling

LF

Scooter is still on my radar.
Apparently he is going good may be freed up from tagging roles.
They are apparently looking at using Wellingham as a tagger to free Scooter up.

http://www.westcoasteagles.com.au/news/2013-02-05/sharrod-to-boost-scott

This is the Embley article
http://www.westcoasteagles.com.au/news/2013-02-03/embley-in-careerbest-shape

Another artcile that might interest you Ringo
http://www.westcoasteagles.com.au/news/2013-01-26/young-onballers-set-to-fly

Ringo

Thanks LUV on my radar to along with Gaff so interesting articles.

ando_10

backs: interesting call with danny stanley he seems to be consistent. hibbered was looking good untill he got injured last year.

mids: are looks great. shuey will dominate this year IMO just cant fit him in my side.

rucks: now big belcho is one i will disagree i dont know what to make of him he should get a majority of the ruck with ryder down forward and hille on his way out. but dont know how fantasy friendly he will be.

forwards: pretty sound first team ive seen with siposs and apparently he has taken the goddard role so could be a great get. matty right is a good POD aswell

8/10

LF

Thanks Ando yeah I`m waiting on NAB before I finally decide completely on Bellchambers.
Stanley will be another watch during NAB don`t know how Broughton will affect his scoring.
I`ve got plenty of cash left for tweaking.

T Dog

If you get stuck LF try big Mummy for Bellchambers and perhaps Gorringe for Daw :D