LF`s Supercoach Diary Round 14 to Finals

Started by LF, February 05, 2013, 11:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Thanks Quinny
I like risk lol
The back with the most risk I feel is Stanley he would be the one I`d take out and replace if need be.

quinny88

Quote from: luvfooty on February 25, 2013, 05:33:00 PM
Thanks Quinny
I like risk lol
The back with the most risk I feel is Stanley he would be the one I`d take out and replace if need be.

High risk High reward mate ;)

LF

Quote from: quinny88 on February 25, 2013, 06:26:22 PM
Quote from: luvfooty on February 25, 2013, 05:33:00 PM
Thanks Quinny
I like risk lol

High risk High reward mate ;)

So very true Quinny

LF

Damn Rioli in a moon boot rolled an ankle on the weekend.

Ringo

At least it wasn't his hammies :D :D

LF

Quote from: Ringo on February 26, 2013, 11:04:15 AM
At least it wasn't his hammies :D :D

True but now I have to think of someone to replace him with.

Ringo

Not a lot there to pick from at around that price apart from Hawkins.  You could go down a little and look at Wright, Breust, Martin and Robinson.

Another which could be a short term option but will use a trade is N Roo.  Had a look at him myself to see if I could use him and upgrade to Buddy.  Last year he had an average of 105 against the teams he meets in the first 7 rounds.  Want to see him in the NAB Cup prior to finalising.

LF

Yeah I`m thinking I might go down to Bruest,Wright or Robbo even considering Watts or Deboer
Also going down will free up some cash.
I don`t want Walker and Hawkins together if they both have a stinker in the same week then it will affect your score too much.

LF

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Bought in Franklin after a bit of extra research into who the hawks play first 8 rounds and how Franklin scores against them
Bought in Hurn for the same reason as Franklin but I can switch him out if necessary
Bought in Karnezis I`m liking his role at the Lions during NAB and I think he could be a good pick rather than Byrnes or Varcoe
Wright could turn into Robbo or someone else

Moloney is still a ? and could still go to Embley or Ball

Ringo

Like this team Luv.

Pod with Hurn do you think he will take it up a further notch this year - Very durable has not missed a game in the last 2 years. Hibberd a speculative pick which may pay off,
Much the same with Moloney still deciding if he will score 5/10ppg game better than Embley or Ball to make the difference in price worth while.
Would not jump of Wright just yet - He was one of the better Crows players last night despite the heavy loss.
Karnezis if maintains form and is selected will make quick dollars.  Only downside I see with him he may take Docherty's spot.

tbagrocks

Hurn killed me last year, will have shockers where you wonder why

like the rest of the team but ... Hibbert before Heppell or Goddard? ???

Is moloney really worth it? Dav Swallow or Gaff look better value, I am seriously questioning Moloney's scoring, an inside mid bolter would be Aiden Riley ;)

LF

Hurn averaged 93 last year against the first 8 teams the Eagles play this year so I'm willing to risk however if he stinks up next couple of NAB games he could go.
Moloney as I said is still a big ? I'm not totally sold on him yet
tbag check out Hibbo's stats from start of last year until he got injured and he has had 2 extremely solid NAB games
I almost put Goddard in but I still think his price will drop
Wright was great yesterday but Robbo was better so it will be a toss up I think between the 2 of them

LF

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This was my starting team I scored 2360 for round 1 pretty happy with that score for the first round better than last years.

Bads for this week
Not being able to get Embley out
Both Embley and Stevens getting the vest
Taking Viney out for some reason I can`t explain myself
The usual of bench players scoring more than fielded players
Rich and Karny both scoring like crap
Goddards crap score I had Waters in the day before lockout and got convinced to go back to Goddard instead of listening to my gut feeling.

Goods
Put Swallow in over Danger hoping that he`ll continue to score well all year
My premo mids all fired this week
Choosing Bewick instead of Byrnes/Varcoe/Harper just need him to make some cash now
Happy with my ruck combo this round

Possible trade this week
Stevens(if not named or is sub)-->Viney or
Embley(if he is sub again because his BE will be stuffed)--> Viney

GM

LF

Quote from: greenmoon on April 04, 2013, 03:54:36 PM
Good
Not picking Zorks.

I had him and switched him to Bartel when I bought Bewick in so I didn`t have 4 Lions in my forward line