Backs
Goddard,Gibbs,Hibberd,Birchall,Goodes,Vlastuin,Thurlow,Staker

Mids
Ablett,Pendles,Swan,Jack,Swallow,Murphy,Cotchin,O'Meara,Kommer,B.Kennedy

Rucks
Kruezer,Nicholls,Blicavs,Daw

Forwards
Cox,NicNat,Bartel,Stevie.J,JJK,Rockliff,Neade,MacCaffer

Possibly looking at trading O'Meara and Kommer this week to get ready for the hit in my mids next week.
Kommer -->Hrovat
O'Meara-->?

Probably Next week Neade-->Mitchell but unsure if I want to lose my link to my forwards but really want to grab Mitchell.
Cox will move to rucks after byes.

Ringo

Like it Luv, Would not worry too much about losing the link especially with sound bench cover on all lines.

I would look at O'Meara to Griffen, Lids,Sam Mitchell or Mundy/Barlow, assuming you are looking at Round 11 bye players. Freo and Dogs have a very nice finals draw if that helps.

Would be tempted to leave Cox forward and go Blicavs to Minson if you can afford it as well.

LF

Quote from: Ringo on June 11, 2013, 02:48:49 PM
Like it Luv, Would not worry too much about losing the link especially with sound bench cover on all lines.

I would look at O'Meara to Griffen, Lids,Sam Mitchell or Mundy/Barlow, assuming you are looking at Round 11 bye players. Freo and Dogs have a very nice finals draw if that helps.

Would be tempted to leave Cox forward and go Blicavs to Minson if you can afford it as well.

Yeah I'm grabbing a round 11 bye player looking at Barlow atm have grabbed him in every other comp he just looks like he is returning to his first year form.
But I'm considering Lids and Mitchell but both of them have high BE's where as Barlow's is quite low.

Can't grab a ruck this week but I don't need to and I don't want to trade Blicavs his BE is -12 Daw will be the one to go.

Ringo

Just to clarify Luv was suggesting after byes maybe keep Cox forward and get Minson or Goldy instead

LF

Quote from: Ringo on June 11, 2013, 04:14:49 PM
Just to clarify Luv was suggesting after byes maybe keep Cox forward and get Minson or Goldy instead

Ok yeah that's the plan but I may need to do a trade in rucks next week with Kruezer and Nicholls out.
Depends on teams and how many I can field next week.

LF

So with Hrovat not getting into the team I changed my trades around and also now because I have to trade out Murphy I did these trades this week hoping I haven't stuffed myself now.
JOM-->Barlow
Kommer-->Mitchell
JJK-->Dusty
Reason I traded JJK out to Dusty was I only have 19 on field if I just trade Kommer to Mitchell then I'm down to 18 and I would cop Murphy's score
I wasn't happy trading in Kyle Martin,Sumner or Hitchcock because the first 2 have the bye next week and it would stuff up my mids and forwards more.

Mat0369

I made a similar panic trade today getting rid of O'Meara for Swan and Kommer for Mitchell due to the Murph injury. Look at JPK next week for Murph. The cash difference should not be massive and JPK looks the best bet of all the mids around that price.

LF

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 15, 2013, 02:44:52 PM
I made a similar panic trade today getting rid of O'Meara for Swan and Kommer for Mitchell due to the Murph injury. Look at JPK next week for Murph. The cash difference should not be massive and JPK looks the best bet of all the mids around that price.

I probably wouldn't call it a panic trade I sat here all morning trying to decide what to do and thought that this might be the best solution.
JJK was a player I had always planned to trade out eventually I've just pulled the trigger a bit early.

Mat0369

Quote from: luvfooty on June 15, 2013, 02:50:07 PM
I probably wouldn't call it a panic trade I sat here all morning trying to decide what to do and thought that this might be the best solution.
JJK was a player I had always planned to trade out eventually I've just pulled the trigger a bit early.

I wasn't talking about the JJK part of the trade, Kennedy had a calf injury so he might not even be back next week, if you can get the points from Martin who has been really good this year it is a good trade. His performance so far has vindicated that. I was thinking more the Barlow part trying to make up points since Murph went down. I was in the same boat and I was trying to make up points for his score in the midfield. I just read back and saw you were intending to pick him up regardless so it works well.

LF

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 15, 2013, 03:07:53 PM
Quote from: luvfooty on June 15, 2013, 02:50:07 PM

I wasn't talking about the JJK part of the trade, Kennedy had a calf injury so he might not even be back next week, if you can get the points from Martin who has been really good this year it is a good trade. His performance so far has vindicated that. I was thinking more the Barlow part trying to make up points since Murph went down. I was in the same boat and I was trying to make up points for his score in the midfield. I just read back and saw you were intending to pick him up regardless so it works well.

Oh ok :)
Yeah I had every intention of grabbing Barlow this week anyway so it was just the Martin trade in that I thought might backfire but it's looking ok so far he is on fire today.

LF

My possible trades this week are looking like this
MacCaffer-->Hrovat
Murphy-->Selwood
Thurlow-->Ibbo

These give me a still complete mid with a bench of T.Mitchell and Hrovat
A backline of
Goddard,Hibbo,Gibbs,Birchall,Ibbo,Vlastuin,Goodes,Staker

Just need a ruck now
Thoughts?

Ringo

Sound Trades

Next week look at getting in Goldy or Minson for rucks.

LF

Quote from: Ringo on June 21, 2013, 07:33:55 PM
Sound Trades

Next week look at getting in Goldy or Minson for rucks.

I might hold off for a bit on the ruck low on trades and cash and between Blicavs and Nicholls I think I'll be covered.

Ringo

You are going well in the Fanatics League Luv in second pace Well done. Hopefully you and I can avoid last years scenario this year. I am one of 6 teams a game behind you but am in 9th place such is the competitiveness of this league.

Risk with rucks but one probably worth taking in your position.

LF

So the bye rounds went pretty well for me
Was ranked 4553 after round 10 now ranked 1770
Sitting top of 2 leagues but sitting in 14th in an extremely competitive league.

Will be sitting on my hands and not trading for a couple of weeks.
Barlow will camp out on my bench and I'll field Tom Mitchell in his place.