LF`s Supercoach Diary Round 14 to Finals

Started by LF, February 05, 2013, 11:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

NIce start Luv. 100 points up on me. (7 Lions did not help in an insipid display). See we have drawn each other in final round again this year, Hope we are both entrenched higher this year by Round 19.

Would do the Viney trade as it is a correction trade and would be a must. Go with gut between Embley and Stevens.

I am hoping Rich shakes the Van Berlo Tag on Saturday and repays our faith.

LF

Lol have we I didn't even check that yet god I hope we don't have a play off again to make the 8

nightwalker_1310au

What's your plans for this week mate are you doing any Trades. Nice score as well by the way. I'm spewing a out my team with beams of he had of played and couple players had of performed I would of ended up with better score now I gotta play catch up and take risks to get biscuit. Bewick seems like a nice pick as well. Swallow good pick had him at start before round one in my team but took him out as thought he was better dream team player but was wrong. Anyways can you and Ringo both review my team and tell me what you guys think and if you think it's smart what I did. Thanks
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,74278.0.html

LF

Quote from: nightwalker_1310au on April 05, 2013, 01:05:54 PM
What's your plans for this week mate are you doing any Trades. Nice score as well by the way. I'm spewing a out my team with beams of he had of played and couple players had of performed I would of ended up with better score now I gotta play catch up and take risks to get biscuit. Bewick seems like a nice pick as well. Swallow good pick had him at start before round one in my team but took him out as thought he was better dream team player but was wrong. Anyways can you and Ringo both review my team and tell me what you guys think and if you think it's smart what I did. Thanks
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,74278.0.html

Decided not to trade this week now.

LF

So this week my team scored 2226
Again my midfield premos Jack,Pendles and Swallow did well Ablett on the other hand as captain was utter crap.
Rich was crap again and will be traded this week.Embley got 72 good enough for me to hold him since Eagles play Melbourne this week.Mistake in benching O'Meara and playing Viney and Jones between those 2 it really wouldn't have matter which was on the bench as they both scored pretty bad but one should have been on the bench.I will not make this mistake again.

My backs did well again Gibbs down a bit Hibbo turning out to be a good pickup for his price

Rucks of Jacobs and Kruezer were solid again

Forwards Picking Bartel over Zorko has paid off again this week Cox and Rocky good as well.Kennedy such a bargain scored well again after a slow start and he should clean Melbourne up this week.Bewick was poor this week but is doing his job of making money as long as he is not vested should score well this week.
Karnezis well I don't know yet what to do with him.I have thought of trading him to Dwyer but then the Lions play Gold Coast this week and he could actually score well and make his BE if he plays and is not vested.

So I ended up trading Stevens to Viney when I found out Stevens was coping the vest.Just as well I did that because I also ended up with Kommer coping the vest would have had no emergency just in case someone was a late out.Also copped Karny wearing the green but managed to get Neade on field before it locked out.

So possibly trades for this week
Karnezis--> Dwyer
Rich--> a premo mid or Moloney Rich has a BE of 146 which I can't see him getting.
Rich to premo obviously strengthens my midfield by giving me 5 premos on the other hand if I trade him to Moloney I'll get Moloney's price rise plus more cash in the bank plus I can wait until the premos lose some cash and pick them up cheaper.
Even if I only trade Rich out I can still get a premo or Moloney as I have $129,900 in the bank from the Viney trade.

LF

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cash in the bank $267,700

Not sure what to do now I may hold off and grab Vlastuin next week instead of picking up Docherty
Blicavs to Gawn is looking like a good trade Blicavs pretty much maxed out Gawn set to go up next week.

Bewick and Lecras will eventually turned into premos I really want to get Stevie.J in but both these guys still have a bit of cash to make yet.

Hibberd is a keeper and at this point so is Goodes even if he gets suspended.
I`m looking at Hanley and Birchall for my backline at some point

Jacobs has been very up and down if he doesn`t improve I may eventually look to getting rid of him but that is down the track

Dwyer is also on my trade out asap list
maybe i can bring Stevie.J into my mids temporarily and then move him forward when I`m ready to trade Neade,Lecras and Bewick out.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Ringo

Blicavs to Gawn is sound

What about Jacobs to Goldy before he loses to much more cash.

Thoughts also on downgrading to Laird in defence.

Other alternative for you but will use cash is Dwyer to prem as well.

LF

Ok at this point I'm looking at doing these trades this week

Dwyer-->Stevie.J
Pittard-->Laird
Leavs $107,300 in the bank.
Stevie.J will be in my midfield for a few week until I do the Neade and Bewick/LeCras trade.
Pittard looks likely to miss this week so I'll chop him
My strong midfield and forwards should compensate for the loss of Gibbs.

Next week
Blicavs-->Hannath who should be safe for a while in the dockers line up with Pav and Kepler out
Stevenson or Heath-->Vlastuin

Thoughts :)

felsty

Blicavs to Gawn this week would be a much better trade this week than laird.. Blicavs is done I'm afraid and Pittard still has money to make..

LF

Pittard,Goodes and Gibbs out leaves a donut so one is going and it'll be Pittard.

Ringo

Luv been doing some investigation myself and maybe look at this Dwyer to A prem back of your choice  (Hanley  or Birchill) moving Goodes to mid bench  for 2 weeks. Only issue would be this week if a mid does not play as you have Kommer not playing as well.

I am waiting to see if Pittard named before pulling the plug on him as he has a B/e of 26 so another price rise and then should be right to downgrade to Staker when Staker returns.

LF

Well Kommers suspension is finished it'll be a case of will he slot back into the bombers team or not.

Yeah I've thought of bringing Goodes to mids temporarily
I'll have to hinge any trades I do totally on the teams named on Thursday.

LF

Round 6
Scored 2171
Trades Jacobs-->Stevie.J Cox moved to rucks
Gibbs--> Birchall = fail

cash in the bank $159,200

Time to move a few players on deciding who tho isn't easy and who to trade them to is just as hard.
Bewick,Dwyer,Stevenson and Heath all need to be traded.

Bewick can be turned into a premo forward or a mid problem is all the mids I'm looking at have high BE's and are set to drop in price and Bewick is there to swap straight across to a premo to save a trade so I will not downgrade him.Bewick also has a high BE and his scoring history v West Coast is not good.
I could bring in Thomas but I'm still unsure on him and Franklin well he can wait..

So I went and had a look at the backs and my main target Hanley has a huge BE as well so again may need to wait for him.

I may do a downgrade this week of Dwyer-->Vlastuin then hold for a week.
Again everything will hinge on the teams on Thursday.

LF

So I look like doing these 2 trades this week
Dwyer-->Vlaustuin
Bewick-->Walker
Bewick has bottomed out and he has done his job so time to move him on.
Then my forward line can sit like that for now while I work on backs and mids.

My backup trade depending on teams is to trade Stevenson out.

Mat0369

100% agree on Dwyer to Vlastuin. It allows you to move Goodes to the mid bench for this week which is handy while giving you the cash you need for an upgrade. I pretty much made the same move but with Viney and I am also considering Walker in a swap for Moloney. Are you looking at getting Priddis in next week? If you are, then maybe hold off on forking the cash out for Walker and then use the DPP next week to sub Goodes back into the back half and bring in Priddis for one of Heath/Stevenson/Pittard.