Big Benny Mcevoy

Started by Jay, February 05, 2013, 07:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mykonos FC

Goldy was crap last year without HMac, didn't look fit enough.
McEvoy can at least grab a mark and get his own ball

bowyanger

Quote from: Jayman on February 05, 2013, 10:33:17 PM
Thinking about a bit of a cheaper unique option

Thoughts on Kreuzer or Mumford?

Mummy will be popular no doubt.

This early in the season there a lot of kids posting in these forums..when the grown ups come along in 4 weeks time...Mummy will be talked about a lot

tbagrocks

Unless the Kruez can fire under Mick and really prove himself in the (blatent and obvious advertizing exploitation in the nab) cup he will remain a bad pick

Mumford if he is over his back issues then he will be a great pick but that's an if!

Samm79

Quote from: bowyanger on February 05, 2013, 10:59:10 PM

Mummy will be popular no doubt.

This early in the season there a lot of kids posting in these forums..when the grown ups come along in 4 weeks time...Mummy will be talked about a lot

That is terrible...  ::)

Spinking

Keep an eye on how the Saints use Hickey. If they go with two genuine ruck men in the same team it might affect BigMacs scoring - most of his best work has been done as a sole ruckman with a pinch hitting backup.

quinny88

Quote from: Mykonos FC on February 05, 2013, 10:50:15 PM
Goldy was crap last year without HMac, didn't look fit enough.
McEvoy can at least grab a mark and get his own ball

Goldy averaged 113 the year before as the stand alone ruck. He will be back that this year

quinny88

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 05, 2013, 10:02:46 PM
Quote from: quinny88 on February 05, 2013, 09:50:58 PM
Had him in the back half of last year and he was great. Solid choice as are a number of other players. Goldy/Luey combo is so popular because they are both so cheap
That's the delema though yes we have more trades and i'm looking at using some strategically, but is the ruck the place to use it? Unless we see one or both becoming keepers they need to be traded hence the dilema, really though without forking huge cash there's not much option, i'm hoping Ryder stays fit, he could score 110 while being 50k cheaper than a Maric or Sandi

My SC rucks are causing me the most headaches, Cox has to start forward to take advantage of having a second high scoring rick at R1

Does anyone think the Sauce can improve his output? I'm worried about to many high scoring team mates

I think Goldy will deffinetly be a keeper and eventually you are going to have to get NicNat in once he is fit or you will be missing out on to many points. In saying that Leuey avgd 120+ in the last 9 rounds of 2011 which is why he was tipped to have a massive 2012 before getting injured. If he can find this form again then he will be a keeper too

bowyanger

Quote from: quinny88 on February 06, 2013, 11:48:30 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on February 05, 2013, 10:02:46 PM
Quote from: quinny88 on February 05, 2013, 09:50:58 PM
Had him in the back half of last year and he was great. Solid choice as are a number of other players. Goldy/Luey combo is so popular because they are both so cheap
That's the delema though yes we have more trades and i'm looking at using some strategically, but is the ruck the place to use it? Unless we see one or both becoming keepers they need to be traded hence the dilema, really though without forking huge cash there's not much option, i'm hoping Ryder stays fit, he could score 110 while being 50k cheaper than a Maric or Sandi

My SC rucks are causing me the most headaches, Cox has to start forward to take advantage of having a second high scoring rick at R1

Does anyone think the Sauce can improve his output? I'm worried about to many high scoring team mates

I think Goldy will deffinetly be a keeper and eventually you are going to have to get NicNat in once he is fit or you will be missing out on to many points. In saying that Leuey avgd 120+ in the last 9 rounds of 2011 which is why he was tipped to have a massive 2012 before getting injured. If he can find this form again then he will be a keeper too

Big IF with no pre season whatsoever