11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 2

The F.A.R.K.

Kellogscrunchynut

Ian Perrie

But in all seriousness I'd go option 1.

Capper

SydneyRox

Option 1 - and Roger was a better player! :)

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: tabs on February 05, 2013, 02:10:55 PM
Option 1 by a mile

I think its a bit closer than a mile thats why ive gone to vote

Option 1

Hanley 85 + Wines 82 + Wright 87
= 254

Vs

Pittard 67 + Selwood 102 + Sylvia 84
=254

Ricochet

Really? Option 1? I have Option 2 by heaps

Hanley (85) + Wines (75) + Wright (88)
Pittard (70)+ Scott Selwood (105) +  Sylvia (90)

SydneyRox

Think you are both hoping the real Colin turns up, others may not believe anymore.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: SydneyRox on February 05, 2013, 02:31:07 PM
Think you are both hoping the real Colin turns up, others may not believe anymore.

The real colin turned up last year why would 2013 be different. The reason colin had a shower start was because of a back injury. If you were one of the smart ones like me i watched colin until he was free to move and jump and looked 110% over his back injury then trade him in. Nabbed him at under 300k i think last year and he killed it from then on. Colin wasnt the problem with his dt scores last year it was the back injury

SydneyRox

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on February 05, 2013, 02:43:28 PM

The real colin turned up last year why would 2013 be different. The reason colin had a shower start was because of a back injury. If you were one of the smart ones like me i watched colin until he was free to move and jump and looked 110% over his back injury then trade him in. Nabbed him at under 300k i think last year and he killed it from then on. Colin wasnt the problem with his dt scores last year it was the back injury

Of the games I saw that involved Colin last year, he looked disinterested, maybe it just looked that way. I still am vary wary of predicting him for anything more than 80 avg

NAB might show some good form? But only time will tell. I don't think I will be on that train.

The_Captain

elephants

Holz

option 2.

Syliva to match Wright

Selwood will destory Hanley

and wines over pittard is not enouggh to make up the Scooter gap.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: SydneyRox on February 05, 2013, 03:12:43 PM
Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on February 05, 2013, 02:43:28 PM

Of the games I saw that involved Colin last year, he looked disinterested, maybe it just looked that way. I still am vary wary of predicting him for anything more than 80 avg

NAB might show some good form? But only time will tell. I don't think I will be on that train.

On the other hand Sylvia at demons, theuve brought inByrnes, Toumpas, Viney who will all play a midfield/fwd role so sylvia could be pushed deep fwd pocket hampering his scoring. True lack of fwd premos this year

The_Captain

Good to see ian perrie out in front!

Ricochet