Main Menu

Pick three? For a BBQ

Started by tbagrocks, February 05, 2013, 02:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

If you could have a BBQ with any three people who would it be?

I foung it tough but goung with Trey Parker and Matt Stone, the South Park boys of course, how great to have a Coopers a snag and a yarn with these two geniuses?

But the third i'm struggling with, thought about Micheal Jordan and Don Bradman, Novak Djokervic, also Taylor Walker :P  but who remembers an Andy Kaufman? Jim Carey's Man on the moon was taken from this comedian's life from the 70's and 80's in America

My three, Trey Parker, Matt Stone, Andy Kaufman, i'll supply the Coopers and snags :P (with onion)

elephants

Frank Woodley, Colin Lane and Matt Rosa.

Done and done.

We get to bring chicks too right?

tbagrocks

Quote from: elephants on February 05, 2013, 02:23:30 AM
Frank Woodley, Colin Lane and Matt Rosa.

Done and done.

We get to bring chicks too right?
I suppose yeah, unless you want like Jessica Alba or so there ??? got me thinking why not bring Charlie Sheen? Paris Hilton :o

Rosa really? Fill us in why him? I'd be going Cousins or Malthouse first

13Brummy

Will Ferrell, Jim Carrey and Hamish Blake.

meow meow

Robin Williams, Dan Swano and Richard Dawkins.

tbagrocks

Quote from: 13Brummy on February 05, 2013, 02:36:57 AM
Will Ferrell, Jim Carrey and Hamish Blake.
I recon I would have to punch Ferrell in the face :o

If anyone says Russell Brand then you need to see a physiatrist

Am heavily considering Billy Connelly, that would be a night to remember, I haven't mentioned musicians, Hendrix, Dylan, Morrison sheesh there's far more than I even considered, how about Tchaikovsky that would be unreal

tbagrocks

Quote from: meow meow on February 05, 2013, 02:44:45 AM
Hmmm Richard Dumbkins now that would be an interesitng discussion, who wouldn't want to see tbag go head to head with Dumbkins? Pitty the fool has no idea what he's talking about, though that South Park episode was amusing ;D, "I'm a monkey" ;D Mrs Garrison ;D

Capper

any 3 coaches on here will be fine for me, but if i could pick anyone it would be Tubby Taylor, Billy Connolly and Al Murray.

I loved Tubby as a cricketer and a captain and Billy and Al are my 2 favourite comedians.

Jukes

Freddie Mercury
boxxy
Stants

2easy4me

kilbluff1985

hmm this is interesting really tough

James Hird
Donald Trump
Gandhi

ossie85

Stephen Fry, Joss Whedon, Tina Fey.

Sorry footballers.....

Nige

Rob Thomas, Russell Peters and Johnny Depp. Just a massive fan of all three. 8)

Peter Garrett just misses out on an invite. :P

Windigo

Kobe Bryant (obviously), Jack Redden & Akon.

CrowsFan

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 05, 2013, 02:54:29 AM
Quote from: meow meow on February 05, 2013, 02:44:45 AM
Hmmm Richard Dumbkins now that would be an interesitng discussion, who wouldn't want to see tbag go head to head with Dumbkins? Pitty the fool has no idea what he's talking about, though that South Park episode was amusing ;D, "I'm a monkey" ;D Mrs Garrison ;D
Please don't tell me you're some religious nut who doesn't believe in evolution!! :o Dawkins is one of the smartest guys going around!

T Dog

Neil Young, Rowan Atkinson, Nathan Buckley.