Woosha on 6PR Sports

Started by Noz, February 05, 2013, 12:13:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

John Worsfold was on 6PR sports radio show and talked about a few of his players.

He confirmed Dean Cox dislocated his finger on friday, It broke the skin but is all fixed now.

Mark Nicoski will play in the NAB Cup.

Mark LeCras was ready to go in September last year and will be all over the NAB Cup.

Jack Darling has been training with the midfield group.

Brad Dick and Brad Sheppard will both be right to go in the second week of the NAB Cup.

Anyone feeling Darling could take the next step?

Jukes

"He confirmed Dean Cox dislocated his finger on friday, It broke the skin but is all fixed now."

wtf does that mean the bone was breaking the skin? Surely not, I'd pass out if I saw that.

@Darling
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,68014.0.html/

owenbond007

Darling is definitely on the way up. His just at a awkward price.

jfitty

Quote from: Noz on February 05, 2013, 12:13:33 AM

Brad Dick and Brad Sheppard will both be right to go in the second week of the NAB Cup.

If Brad Dick manages to (somehow) get a game he could be a decent bench option. Keep an eye on him!

Jukes

Quote from: jfitty on February 05, 2013, 12:21:59 AM
Quote from: Noz on February 05, 2013, 12:13:33 AM

If Brad Dick manages to (somehow) get a game he could be a decent bench option. Keep an eye on him!

Since debut he has played 6, 0, 14, 2, 3 and 0 games in each season for a top score of 96 and career average of 52. Big pass; even if he was guarenteed to play 20 games I wouldn't bite, much better scoring options in Lee, JoeD, Staker and Macaffer.

Holz

every year it seems 1 or 2 extra players are added to the midfield group. Surely he is just being trained there to build up some skills rather than actually play in the midfield. At some stage they should stop calling it the midfield group and just call it the group.

Artax

Eyes on Brad Dick also. Good option if he can break in, think he would be great

SydneyRox

Quote from: Holzman on February 05, 2013, 12:26:44 AM
every year it seems 1 or 2 extra players are added to the midfield group. Surely he is just being trained there to build up some skills rather than actually play in the midfield. At some stage they should stop calling it the midfield group and just call it the group.

LOL, yeah, cant see why he would spend lobg amounts of time in the midfield

elephants

Yep, will be watching Lecca, Dick and Scooter closest of my boys.

Have a 50 man watchlist at the moment though so we can work on that :P

SydneyRox

Quote from: elephants on February 05, 2013, 01:47:50 AM
Yep, will be watching Lecca, Dick and Scooter closest of my boys.

Have a 50 man watchlist at the moment though so we can work on that :P

LE do you think Dick can make the best 22?

Artax

Has it in him but will have stiff competition

elephants

Quote from: Artax on February 05, 2013, 02:36:33 AM

Yeah Rox, it'd be HARD for him.

Nah seriously, unless he has a massive nab I reckon Lecca, Nico, Hill and Hams are all ahead of him though for a couple of small fwd spots :)

SydneyRox

Quote from: elephants on February 05, 2013, 03:10:03 AM

Nah seriously, unless he has a massive nab I reckon Lecca, Nico, Hill and Hams are all ahead of him though for a couple of small fwd spots :)

you eagles supporters all have only one thing on your minds

Jukes

Quote from: SydneyRox on February 05, 2013, 03:27:43 AM
Quote from: elephants on February 05, 2013, 03:10:03 AM

you eagles supporters all have only one thing on your minds

9.5/10

Dayze

Have watched everyone of darlings games over the years and was convinced he was being groomed for the midfield. He will eventually be a josh Kennedy/ Dangerfield type in the mids. Still too big a risk this year to be fantasy relevant but would b very exciting to watch in the clearances.