Previous topic - Next topic

which one?

Brodie Smith
2 (18.2%)
Atley
9 (81.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

simm_bo

Everyone's been talking about Atley having a breakout year, I think Brodie Smith is equally likely. Both heading into their third years and Brodie Smith had some great performances towards the end of last year

Jukes

Adamant

Yeah, definitely neither, but Atley if I had to choose.

Artax

tbagrocks

Don't blame me when Brodie goes 80-90 and you all didn't believe me and he makes heaps of cash plus good score getting there and with the 44 trades making an easy upgrade to a Birchell, Grimes or Heppell ect ;)

Ricochet

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 05, 2013, 03:01:40 AM
Don't blame me when Brodie goes 80-90 and you all didn't believe me and he makes heaps of cash plus good score getting there and with the 44 trades making an easy upgrade to a Birchell, Grimes or Heppell ect ;)
Can you honestly see him going 90 tbag? Has always shown the potential but would have thought he'd be a year or two off that

The_Captain

Had the faith in him last year TBag. When howard got injured i sideways to Smith. So got burnt by both last year :(. Ha. So will not be showing the faith this year. Hopefully he doesnt burn me again and average what you say he will  :-X

tbagrocks

Quote from: Ricochet on February 05, 2013, 12:32:08 PM
Can you honestly see him going 90 tbag? Has always shown the potential but would have thought he'd be a year or two off that
Maybe an over reaction, you would thing 80 would be possible going by what I say late last year, doubtful though

But you're probably right another year maybe, just say'n don't be supprised if he can go 80+

Ricochet

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 05, 2013, 01:59:23 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on February 05, 2013, 12:32:08 PM
Maybe an over reaction, you would thing 80 would be possible going by what I say late last year, doubtful though

But you're probably right another year maybe, just say'n don't be supprised if he can go 80+
Yep no doubt. Kid will be a premium one day