Chris Knights and Aaron Edwards will make their Richmond debuts on Friday night

Started by Football Factory, February 04, 2013, 09:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelskiman

Chelskiman

Actually, I just looked through the guide and it's not listed, so maybe I don't.  Channel 180 says it's NITV but in that article it says it's on NTIV.  Did HS make a typo or are they two different channels?  ???

QuoteThe match will be played at Traegar Park at 8.30pm AEDT and will be aired on television network NTIV.

SydneyRox

Grazz

Looking Forward to it, hopefully can find somewhere to watch it live.

nostradamus

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on February 04, 2013, 09:52:04 PM
RICHMOND has selected a new-look side filled with recycled talent and exciting teenagers to face the Indigenous All-Stars on Friday night.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-news/chris-knights-and-aaron-edwards-will-make-their-richmond-debuts-on-friday-night/story-e6frf9jf-1226570238932

Damn!!!!.........look at the size of the bonce on him  :o.........Vastulin, aka Pumpkin Head

fidou

Grazz

Quote from: fidou on February 05, 2013, 03:28:39 PM
NITV on Friday has the Koori Murri Rugby Cup listed from 8 till 10.

Yeh Kazz couldnt find it either, maybe one of the two footy channels on T-Box may run it. All else fails someone said the AFL site is running a live stream. Hopefully we'll get to see it somewhere somehow mate. :)

grimreaper

Any news on what channel this game will be on? NITV's guide obviously doesn't have it. I guess AFL website it is?

Nige

Quote from: grimreaper on February 08, 2013, 01:04:45 PM
Any news on what channel this game will be on? NITV's guide doesn't have it. I guess AFL website it is?

Not sure whether it's on TV but...

QuoteFooty is back next Friday night as the Tigers take on the Indigenous All Stars from Alice Springs. The game won't be on TV but you can watch it online via our live player at richmondfc.com.au.

Just log on from 8pm EDT and watch the guys for the first time in 2013.
[/quote]

grimreaper

Quote from: NigeyS on February 08, 2013, 01:07:49 PM
Any news on what channel this game will be on? NITV's guide doesn't have it. I guess AFL website it is?

QuoteFooty is back next Friday night as the Tigers take on the Indigenous All Stars from Alice Springs. The game won't be on TV but you can watch it online via our live player at richmondfc.com.au.

Cheers mate, appreciate that.

Nige

Quote from: grimreaper on February 08, 2013, 01:15:29 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on February 08, 2013, 01:07:49 PM

Cheers mate, appreciate that.

No worries, I'm sure there are a fair few around that are keen to see this match. Finally footy is back!  :D

Windigo

Got my hopes up when I saw that "Indgenious All Stars" on Gem, then I read "NRL All-Stars."  ::)

Flower.

Hagebear

Andrew

Only interested in this game to see where & how Knights and Ellis play.