Ask Ziplock Pre-season

Started by Ziplock, February 04, 2013, 03:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blues boy

Hey mate
Was just wondering who would you suggest?

Bartel or Roughead or someone else?

Considering i already have rocky, robbo, sylvia, byrnes, macaffer and then (varcoe, neade)?

Cheers

Ziplock

Quote from: blues boy on February 18, 2013, 09:59:13 PM
Hey mate
Was just wondering who would you suggest?

Bartel or Roughead or someone else?

Considering i already have rocky, robbo, sylvia, byrnes, macaffer and then (varcoe, neade)?

Cheers

cox? or do you have him in the ruck ?

I'm going with bartel at this stage... he's a bit of a punt, but we know he can put up monster averages.

Scrads

Zip need your advice mate. Am tossing up between the following 2 options:

M6: Embley
R1: Cox
F5: Varcoe

OR

M6/7/8/9/10: Crouch/Lonergan (some Mid rookie who probably will go to the bench for O'meara)
R1: Goldstein
F1: Cox

Ziplock

haha, I've actually got both options dead equal. Subsequently, option 2- it gives you two keepers, + the extra rookie will give more cash generation as well.

Scrads

Quote from: Ziplock on February 18, 2013, 10:54:51 PM
haha, I've actually got both options dead equal. Subsequently, option 2- it gives you two keepers, + the extra rookie will give more cash generation as well.

Sweet, the other thing I liked about it was the 'back-up' option of trading out Goldy if he spuds up and bringing in a forward to replace him where there are many more options (and shifting Cox to the rucks obviously).

Cheers :)

Holz

2 questions for me.

1. Goldy + Sylvia + broughton

v

Sandi + SJ + Varcoe

2. Tambling 200k defender, worth a look if named round 1?

Ziplock

Quote from: Holzman on February 19, 2013, 12:37:10 PM
2 questions for me.

1. Goldy + Sylvia + broughton

v

Sandi + SJ + Varcoe

2. Tambling 200k defender, worth a look if named round 1?

I'm going option 1- all of those 3 should end up keepers, while option 2 only has 2 keepers, and SJs suspended round 1.

As for  tambling.... it'll be tempting... I'd really monitor his role in NAB, and see how he does with a slightly more full adelaide team...

Capper

Ziplock

Quote from: tabs on February 19, 2013, 01:18:03 PM
Zorko or Rocky, and why?
rockliff. I'm really, really suspect on picking mature aged players in their second year, and rocky has shown he can average 110+ before, and it's been said he should be getting substantially more midfield time this year with the development of the lions other small/medium forwards.

T Dog

Hey Zip

D. Pearce or Wellingham at their new clubs ?...can only squeeze in one. Would mean dropping Siposs sadly.

Ziplock

Quote from: T Dog on February 19, 2013, 01:36:31 PM
Hey Zip

D. Pearce or Wellingham at their new clubs ?...can only squeeze in one. Would mean dropping Siposs sadly.

I can see an argument for pearce... wellinghams just hurt his ankle though, if I was you I'd probably keep away for now.

that being said, I'd rather back in siposs at this stage...

T Dog

Thanks Zip. Just possible Pearce at D4 and Siposs F4... 8)

T Dog

Another Zip...Embley and Lecras vs Griffen ( or Stevie J) and Macaffer?

Justin Bieber

Siposs, the most overrated DT players EVEEEERRRR

Ricochet