Started by Ziplock, February 04, 2013, 03:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Quote from: Ziplock on March 27, 2013, 10:38:27 AM
Quote from: Ziplock on March 27, 2013, 01:37:15 AM
Quote from: Ricochet on March 27, 2013, 01:17:01 AM
Chappy v Bartel
chapman
I've gone chapman basically because of bartels scoring pattern- since 2007 his scores have decreased every year. Both have proved to score 110+, bartel may be more durable (in recent years it's been about the same), but chapman has been showing less of a slide.
Thanks mate. Does Kelly and SJ being out influence your choice?

Ziplock

not really, I'm not enough of a geelong expert to be able to judge which one  of the two will benefit the most from the mid space :P

Adamant

Quote from: Ziplock on March 27, 2013, 10:35:39 AM
Quote from: Ziplock on March 27, 2013, 01:36:10 AM
Quote from: Adamant on March 27, 2013, 01:01:48 AM
Jelwood or Murphy, Zip?
Jelwood
I've been losing a lot of confidence in murphy recently with his tagibility, especially with judd declining so much. I rate jelwood asa more consistent option, with a better chance of going around 108+.

Alright, thanks Zip. :)

Holz

I have 610k to spend on any mid, for a big round 1. they are getting trade out round 2 or 3 for my master plan who to go?

Have lids or beams at the moment.

alternatively i could trade whitfield to kobhy stevens (will hold both till the byes)

and than have 590k to spend for the round so thats anyone but beamer.

got Swan Ablett Penldes Watson already

maddog

Zip, Neade, Lee, Rowe or Membrey on forward bench

Ziplock

Quote from: Holzman on March 27, 2013, 12:34:33 PM
I have 610k to spend on any mid, for a big round 1. they are getting trade out round 2 or 3 for my master plan who to go?

Have lids or beams at the moment.

alternatively i could trade whitfield to kobhy stevens (will hold both till the byes)

and than have 590k to spend for the round so thats anyone but beamer.

got Swan Ablett Penldes Watson already

ROK :P

Ziplock

Quote from: maddog on March 27, 2013, 12:42:15 PM
Zip, Neade, Lee, Rowe or Membrey on forward bench

haha, it's the showertest decision to make aye.

Well, rowe isn't named, so I'll pass. Can't see membrey pushing his way into a strong line up, so I'm going to go neade/lee.

atm, I'm on neade. Not happy about it though :P

Justin Bieber

Zip why should I value your opinion?

Btw Tom Lee isn't playing

Bill Manspeaker

my backline atm is Goddard, Gibbs, Heppell, Vlastuin*, Goodes, Pittard   (Stevenson, Terlich) (real original aye :P)

i have $284,600 to spend when i take Vlastuin out, going down the list and i see Russell.. so i have 2 questions, Should i pick up Russell? and if not, who should i get?

please look into your crystal ball for me mate :P

cheers

Ziplock

Quote from: whatlez on March 28, 2013, 12:04:35 PM
Zip why should I value your opinion?

Btw Tom Lee isn't playing

so we've heard... teams haven't been announced yet :P Wasnt it the same page who said Lee wouldnt be playing that Rowe should be?

I don't care if you value my opinion or not, but I'm welcome to offer a potentially different point of view if anyone needs one :P

Ziplock

Quote from: brad on March 28, 2013, 12:48:54 PM
my backline atm is Goddard, Gibbs, Heppell, Vlastuin*, Goodes, Pittard   (Stevenson, Terlich) (real original aye :P)

i have $284,600 to spend when i take Vlastuin out, going down the list and i see Russell.. so i have 2 questions, Should i pick up Russell? and if not, who should i get?

please look into your crystal ball for me mate :P

cheers

haha, what a terrible decision to have to make :P Yeah, Russell,  Hampton, Armstrong are probs the only ones I'd consider in that range.

I'd go Armstrong, Russell, Hampton

depending on who's named of course :P

Bill Manspeaker

sweet, cheers mate.. i've had a quick think and i came up with another one.. i really only give a flower about a league win, should i just hold on to Vlas and hope he gets named when league games start?

Ziplock

I wouldn't.

personally, I haven't been on vlas all pre-season- he's a very average junior ball winner and his JS always looked dodgy to me.

Bill Manspeaker

alright sweet thanks mate :)

SydneyRox

How much do you have on GWS for a win in on the weekend?