Ask Ziplock Pre-season

Started by Ziplock, February 04, 2013, 03:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

Quote from: stew42 on March 21, 2013, 07:06:54 PM
Hey mate, have to field two of Vlastuin, Pittard and Goodes for Rnd 1. Which ones?

I'm going with goodes- he doesn't really strike me as the sub type... I feel like pittard/ vlastuin may cop it on their first real hit outs.

stew42

Thanks man, also for my D4 position: Baguley or Luke Brown and $140k? That 140k could turn Mruphy into GAJ, or bring in Embley for Whitfield or Wines. Cheers!

nickstiges

Thoughts on Crouch OUT - Kommer IN on the pine?

Toga

Adamant

Quote from: Toga on March 21, 2013, 09:45:02 PM
Watson vs Boyd for M2?

I'm not Zip, but I think if you don't have Ablett, you definitely need Boyd. Really like Jobe though. 8)

Toga

Quote from: Adamant on March 21, 2013, 09:47:50 PM
Quote from: Toga on March 21, 2013, 09:45:02 PM
Watson vs Boyd for M2?

I'm not Zip, but I think if you don't have Ablett, you definitely need Boyd. Really like Jobe though. 8)

thanks ada :)

Ziplock

Ziplock

Quote from: nickstiges on March 21, 2013, 08:23:29 PM
Thoughts on Crouch OUT - Kommer IN on the pine?

mmm, I'm really torn on kommer. His scoring has been pretty average though- is there a better option available?

Ziplock

Quote from: stew42 on March 21, 2013, 08:21:50 PM
Thanks man, also for my D4 position: Baguley or Luke Brown and $140k? That 140k could turn Mruphy into GAJ, or bring in Embley for Whitfield or Wines. Cheers!

go baguely and get in GAJ.

I feel pretty confident about whitfield personally, I'd leave him in :P

PowerBug

Why are you a spud Ziplock? :) Also, considering you didn't get to the 8000 counted posts you said you would last year, i guess i'll ask you again. How many posts will you have when 2014 comes around? :)
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Tominator

thoughts on Jude Bolton?

I'm grabbing Roo as a short-term replacement for SJ, but with Saints on the decline and Jude's awesome NAB form, should I grab Bolton instead?

Either way I'll be getting Stevie J back after Round 3

essendon2

Do you think it's a viable strategy to have 3 UP + 2 500-530k P's in the MID? ???

kenjo

Hi Zip,

Which ruck for fantasy elite? Hickey (Stkilda)

Ziplock

Quote from: SilkySkills on March 22, 2013, 11:02:19 AM
Why are you a spud Ziplock? :) Also, considering you didn't get to the 8000 counted posts you said you would last year, i guess i'll ask you again. How many posts will you have when 2014 comes around? :)
smeh, I've been busy. I'm not heaps for off.

Coaching legend by this time next year :P

Ziplock

Quote from: essendon2 on March 22, 2013, 01:15:10 PM
Do you think it's a viable strategy to have 3 UP + 2 500-530k P's in the MID? ???
any strategy is viable. I'm not confident on any forward rooks though really, so I'm trying to minimize the number of them I need to play, having a midfield that strong is going to tear away from your other lines.