Dream Team Mag Is Out...Friday

Started by Windigo, February 04, 2013, 02:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 06, 2013, 10:13:30 PM
Quote from: Windigo on February 05, 2013, 07:03:55 PM
Won't be there I don't think.
It wasn't :-[

But neither was the Prospectus, is that in Newsagency's yet?

yeah i want a copy (of the prospectus) for myself, where are they selling? ???

Windigo

Prospectus been out for weeks. Saw at a newsagent in Melb, had a flick through it.

Didn't buy it, too tight on cash.  :P

Adamant

I get that DT AFL Record magazine every year. A good read. 8)

Windigo

Went there today, didn't have it.  ::)

R.Griffen

I got mine Friday and I live in SA, check on Monday it should be there

Capper

yeh i got one on Saturday morning from newsagecy in Westona

Toga

Grannyboy

I picked one up at the supermarket on Satdee. Every squad, dt position, rookie lists, prices and last seasons avg, Mr Fantasy's top 10 verdicts on each team and his pre NAB squad.
A few articles on draftees and pre-season moves, a pull out fixture which is always handy but MAKE SURE IT'S THERE, its easily removed and stolen!
At $7 a pop it's not cheap considering pretty much everything in there is available on the net but it is very handy having it all in one place.

Capper

Quote from: Grannyboy on February 11, 2013, 02:20:58 PM
I picked one up at the supermarket on Satdee. Every squad, dt position, rookie lists, prices and last seasons avg, Mr Fantasy's top 10 verdicts on each team and his pre NAB squad.
A few articles on draftees and pre-season moves, a pull out fixture which is always handy but MAKE SURE IT'S THERE, its easily removed and stolen!
At $7 a pop it's not cheap considering pretty much everything in there is available on the net but it is very handy having it all in one place.
Pretty much hit the nail on the head there GB, although i found it interesting that the so called "Mr Fantasy" had Buddy as number 10 in his Hawks top 10 fantasy players

Windigo

maybe he meant top 10 in no order?  :P

Grannyboy

Maybe he was trying to get him as close to the West Coast list as possible by having him at the bottom of the page. :o

Hippo

VERY Disappointing this yr.

Read last yrs a million times on the S@tta.

Read this one once on the S@tta and through it to the pile

Football Factory

Quote from: Grannyboy on February 11, 2013, 02:20:58 PM
I have these mags going back to 2007 .. i like em

Windigo

Quote from: Hippo on February 12, 2013, 10:54:58 AM
VERY Disappointing this yr.

Read last yrs a million times on the S@tta.

Read this one once on the S@tta and through it to the pile

Yeah, last years was so good. This year is a bit dodgy TBH.  :P

Jroo

Picked up mine the other day. Been a good read so far and pretty handy. Could find mre useful info on the Internet though, but as Grannyboy said it's handy to have all the info in one place