ossie85
NigeyS
Ringo
LaHug
Ziplock
c4v3m4n
Tor01Doc
T Dog

The Below is from C4's post on last years POTY, do i open up the voting now or give it a week to get more nominees?

Ladies and gentlemen,

Welcome to the 2013 Edition of the Personality of the Year award, FanFooty's biggest annual award. 8)

As the competition enters its 4th year, this is set to be the biggest one by far! We had a record 174 voters and a record 89 entrants last year and we look to extend that further this year as the number of great members in the FF community continues to grow. Of course, we first should thank Hellopplz for running the awards for the first two years; we are very grateful of his help, generiousity and his wisdom and FanFooty wouldn't be the same without you. *applause* ;D. Also a big cheer for c4v3m4n for running the 2012 edition of the awards, was a massive thing to take on with some controversies arising but was well handled.

The rules are very simple:

Anyone can nominate any member of the FF community or themselves for the award. You just need to let me know via PM or in this thread.
You have a maximum of 5 votes you can cast.
You can retract and change your votes at any time throughout the year.
The award closes December 31, 2013 at 11:59:59pm and the winner will be announced the following day (or days depending on my hangover :P ).

Please also take a moment to remember the member that this award is named after, Elxam. I didn't have the chance to meet him, but from what I have learnt, he was a highly valued and respected member of the DT community and is sorely missed since his passing in September of 2010. This is our way of keeping his memory alive. :)

Previous editions of the award are linked below.

2012 POTY: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,45929.0.html

2011 POTY: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23614.0.html

2010 POTY: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,15484.0.html

hope it's ok i made this if not just delete it :)

tbagrocks

Tough choice with who to nominate, but without doubt the most entertaining member is T Dog but i'm sure he'll be nominated (sorry Dawg) so i'll go for a guy who lights up the Asian boards Tor01Doc as my nomination ;D

Justin Bieber

A little edit by me but otherwise, thanks alot KB for it :). Think a new nomination system should be put in place. A person needs a nomination and possibly 1-2 people backing that nomination to be put on the poll! Shouldn't be hard to get for nearly all members, but will allow for those nominating to try and gain the support of others members of the community :). Just maybe something new to add :P.

Going to nominate LaHug, Ziplock and c4v3m4n if I'm to restrict my nominations at this stage :P.

nostradamus

l'd like to nominate the guys who run the 2 XV comps that l coach in, their level of commitment and effort is incredible.

For their wisdom and good humour l'd like to nominate Colliwobblers and Holzman

Holz

Quote from: nostradamus on February 04, 2013, 09:58:33 AM
l'd like to nominate the guys who run the 2 XV comps that l coach in, their level of commitment and effort is incredible.

For their wisdom and good humour l'd like to nominate Colliwobblers and Holzman

thanks for the nod nost.

Im going to run a weekly Ask Holz thread  in the DT thread with the extra trades this year I think people will need abit more help this year.

So many worthy people to nominate but im going to put Spinking up. Everyone he posts is quality

JBs-Hawks

Ill nominate Nigey for being such a bright and positive new face and Mr Craig for being a legend.

Nige

I think Ringo deserves a nomination for taking over the admin role in the BXVs competition, even though I'm barely involved in it, it seems like he's doing a fantastic job; also for his wisdom and words of advice acorss the boards.  :)

Also thanks to JB for the nomination.

BB67th

I would like to nominate tbagrocks. He may not be the most agreeable person around, but he always has an opinion and is never afraid to say it. A great personality around FF, always has something to say and I do like his banter around the AXV board. :)

Also a nomination must go to whatlez. He is one of the biggest personalities around here, and you don't become the first person to reach 1000 boos for nothing  ;)

Torpedo10

I'm gonna nominate elephants cause he is always friendly and even though he has 10k posts he is NOT a spammer.  :)

tbagrocks

Quote from: BB67th on February 04, 2013, 06:40:27 PM
I would like to nominate tbagrocks. He may not be the most agreeable person around, but he always has an opinion and is never afraid to say it. A great personality around FF, always has something to say and I do like his banter around the AXV board. :)
Thanks mate! Not even a nomination last year :'(  but on the board in the first day this time ;D

Master Q

Windigo

I nominate Mezzoculo.

Not the most active poster, but his opinion I value very highly. Top bloke.  ;)

Windigo

MTTY

T Dog

I nominate Windigo..doesnt waffle on..just gets his point across.