Quote from: Spite on April 01, 2013, 10:06:25 PM
The most important one is missing.

I'd like to nominate...

Fenno.

Added but no clue who he is

Adament and Westooth added to

You're making me feel old KB!

*Just looked up FF age and I'm less than two weeks shy of my 3 year birthday :O
I'm still a month and a half away from my 3 year birthday! I don't think Fenno's been on all year :o

Adamant

Nails

Every time someone new gets nominated, I lose a vote. Can we remove the last few nominees please? lol

LaHug

Quote from: Nails on April 02, 2013, 09:10:05 AM
Every time someone new gets nominated, I lose a vote. Can we remove the last few nominees please? lol
While we're at it, let's change the order so that I'm somewhere near the top. Seems to make it easier to win if you're somewhere near the top ;)

Spinking

kilbluff1985

Spite

Ringo

Just an issue with votes KB

I believe we have up to 5 votes - To date I have only used 2 and when I go in to try an allocate others there are no options there.

maybe you need to turn on remove votes so we can use 5 votes.

kilbluff1985

Wes Mantooth

Capper

Quote from: Nails on April 02, 2013, 09:10:05 AM
If this is the case i nominate Scrads and Sydney Rox just to take votes off you

Wes Mantooth

I've returned to the forums, provide great advice, articulated points of view and currently have a top 1000 in DT side so you know the advice is good! Did I mention that I was voted sexiest FF'er in 2011?

VOTE 1# MANTOOTH!

dtrain

Need more people on the list there's a few guys I would like to give a vote but not up there

Colliwobblers

Quote from: dtrain on April 16, 2013, 06:35:42 PM
Need more people on the list there's a few guys I would like to give a vote but not up there

nominate them :)

post who they are, maybe give a brief reason why they are worthy of the vote, they might get a few more than yours :)

Grazz

Quote from: dtrain on April 16, 2013, 06:35:42 PM

Yep feel free to nominate them mate, thats the whole concept of the thread and if you feel somebody is worthy and not nominated as yet then post their username so it can be added to the list and recieve votes.