SOMEBODY SLAP ME!!!!

Started by nostradamus, February 03, 2013, 11:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

l'm actually considering having Setanta as my R/F mpp link on the ruck bench  :o

Before you get a sore guts from laughing so much, just consider this .......

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/afl/setanta-ohailpin-slated-for-israel-folau-spot-at-gws-giants/story-fnca0u4y-1226515414031

mezzoculo

Not slap worthy at all. If he is named in Rnd 1 then dive in as he is one of few cheap R/F options who is likely to get consistent games. He could be especially useful if you are using Cox as F1.

nostradamus

Quote from: mezzoculo on February 03, 2013, 11:53:14 PM
Not slap worthy at all. If he is named in Rnd 1 then dive in as he is one of few cheap R/F options who is likely to get consistent games. He could be especially useful if you are using Cox as F1.

yep.....Cox is in my fwd line

Jukes

Nobody will ever need the r/f link imo. Practically useless.

Holz

I dont even have a R/F in my forwardline and i still want him. At 50k more than a a guy like witts, grundy,curry or rowe you need to weigh up can i use that 50k better elsewhere.

If you find you have the extra cash than go for it, he is probably the best R3 avilable and should go up to about 250k

For me the choice is Wines + 100k ruck or Setanta + Tom Mitchell

you probably dont need the F/R but it doesnt hurt to have, im looking at setanta as just ruck cover and a way to make 100k. More for late withdrawals than for his F/R switching during the week.

owenbond007

Quote from: Jukes on February 04, 2013, 12:04:27 AM
Nobody will ever need the r/f link imo. Practically useless.

Disagree. If you are straight swapping a ruck to fill your team, it my slow your progression to fulfill a team of premos. I'd rather be doing downs and up trades especially in rounds 6-11. If you know your rucks only out for a week or 2 it may be more beneficial to keep him.

Capper

Quote from: nostradamus on February 03, 2013, 11:50:50 PM
l'm actually considering having Setanta as my R/F mpp link on the ruck bench  :o

Before you get a sore guts from laughing so much, just consider this .......

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/afl/setanta-ohailpin-slated-for-israel-folau-spot-at-gws-giants/story-fnca0u4y-1226515414031
wasnt Izzy spot on the bench or playing for UWS??

fertalong

If fit he'll play and go up in price. That's better than most R3/R4 options, so why not?