Kennedy
21 (33.9%)
Dangerfield
13 (21%)
Cotchin
28 (45.2%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Blaircam

You guys are making it really difficult.
I have JPK, I just flipped in Danger for Cotch - now I am doubting myself...
Argh!

jimmyh

I have all 3  :D can't split them so i caved in and took them all

tbagrocks

Quote from: jimmyh on February 14, 2013, 12:26:50 AM
I have all 3  :D can't split them so i caved in and took them all
Ablett, Pendlebury, JPK, Dangerman, Cotchin

Yeah but that's pricey, who you leaving out nto get them in ???

This is the problem, Swan is fit as, Beams a SC machene, we can't have them all :-[ which is why I mad the thread

Seems no one is any wiser, well I think i'm going with JPK, hoping to hit some improvers with Sloane and Fyfe

jimmyh

No pies at all.. and for no real reason other than to be different from almost everyone else, which will probably pull me apart but this is what sc is about, risk and hopeful reward right ?

You couldn't go wrong at all with any of these guys though, i guess it just comes down to who you like to watch ?

Sabretooth Tigers

I voted Cotchin who IMO has produced something very special for a player who has only had 1 real full preseason. It was only a couple of years ago they had him pushing cars around trying to fix his dodgy (something to do with his ankles, feet or legs, sorry I can't remember exactly) legs. They are all great players and I want them all, but will be starting with the Cotch. Will have them all before rd 6. Cheers.

Dayze

You can't fit them all in. So u got to find reasons to leave them out. Ablett swan and Pendles pick themselves so two or three spots are gone automatically. I figure Kennedy is an effort player. Who always puts in 100%. Has less natural talent but excels in key supercoach areas, and has a very easy start to the year. Cotch and danger are more natural footballers who u really dont know how good they will become. Both players along with beams are the future supercoach kings. Cotchin doesn't have the ceiling yet that danger has. Danger didn't quite display cotchins consistency.
For me tbag, danger is the man as even if cotchin fires, with his relatively moderate ceiling he shouldn't jump up too much in price. If danger goes bang, like u know he mite, he could b unattainable until after the byes....
They are all incredibly good options. Plus Kennedy and danger are PODs which really does make them more attractive

tbagrocks

Finally some reason ;D Danger ceiling is 187 so far, that's as good as most will ever be, he's 22 ;D

TheAnt

Cotchin also scored 175 last year, but ceilings can be easily broken if we're talking about these players. Tbag, i'm being completely serious here, why is the only time you talk about reason is the time when someone agrees with you?

Hippo

The_Captain

tbagrocks

Quote from: TheAnt on February 14, 2013, 11:54:29 AM
Cotchin also scored 175 last year, but ceilings can be easily broken if we're talking about these players. Tbag, i'm being completely serious here, why is the only time you talk about reason is the time when someone agrees with you?
Everywhere all we hear is Cotchin this, Cotchin that, even though Danger was just as good and should have polled higher on Brownlow night, games where he dominated he didn't always get 2-3 votes and they missed a few early as well, clearly Cotchin is the pet and the umps just believed the hype

All I see mostly is Cotchin listed with the Ablett's Swan's and Pendlebury's but never a reason of why, again Danger was as good but he doesn't get these mentions like the Melbourne based Cotchin

Not quite sure what you're saying, there is usually reason why I say things ???

colmullet

out of these three i don't have Kennedy....scored great the first half of the year when Jack was still in his run with role....then he got freed up second half of the year and belted out a huge second half and Kennedy dropped away.....im saving 40K and starting Jack, the kids a jet.

The_Captain

Quote from: colmullet on February 14, 2013, 03:18:30 PM
out of these three i don't have Kennedy....scored great the first half of the year when Jack was still in his run with role....then he got freed up second half of the year and belted out a huge second half and Kennedy dropped away.....im saving 40K and starting Jack, the kids a jet.
:o... I'd like to know where you got this theory from.. JPK pumped out some massive scores in the second half of the year as well. And Jack had a fair few smaller scores in the second half of the year. JPK is well worth the extra 40k.

colmullet

Quote from: noto07 on February 14, 2013, 03:38:11 PM
:o... I'd like to know where you got this theory from.. JPK pumped out some massive scores in the second half of the year as well. And Jack had a fair few smaller scores in the second half of the year. JPK is well worth the extra 40k.

lol true i looked into it more, JPK had more scores under 100 in the second half of the season and averaged slightly less than Jack, i just think for 40K less Jack represents better value for similar output

The_Captain

Quote from: colmullet on February 14, 2013, 03:51:47 PM
Quote from: noto07 on February 14, 2013, 03:38:11 PM

lol true i looked into it more, JPK had more scores under 100 in the second half of the season and averaged slightly less than Jack, i just think for 40K less Jack represents better value for similar output

Haha ok. Both should average really well. But im expecting JPK to go 120+ where as i think Jack will be between 110-115. Only room for one in my team. And you know my choice haha :)