Yes - I have him in my team
2 (6.1%)
Yes - But he isn't part of my team
15 (45.5%)
No - He will not be in my team
16 (48.5%)

Total Members Voted: 1

simm_bo

Josh Jenkins is being groomed to fill in the space at CHF that Tippet has left behind, In the few games he was given last year he showed what he can do and I believe he will be bigger and better this year with a good pre-season and more game time due to less competition. At $316,100 and a FWD/RUC I think he should be seriously considered

kilbluff1985

not with Luenberger though

and would want Cox as cover up forward

Football Factory

Bit too pricey for my liking .. wont become a premo and wont make you enough cash to justify selection imo

owenbond007

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on February 03, 2013, 04:08:56 PM
Bit too pricey for my liking .. wont become a premo and wont make you enough cash to justify selection imo

yeah I agree. Just don't see a lot of value in getting him. Plus his js is shakey at best.

tbagrocks

Considered? Yes! More so in SC, he's only played 12 games so I would expect some inconsistancy this year

Oh and he will play FF, there's a great man already at CHF ;D

On to keep your eye on as a F/R in the future but just to pricey as others have said

Kellogscrunchynut

If he were priced similar to Knights I would consider him in the forward line, as for the ruck Leuenberger is impossible to slip up.

hardnut

yeah but nah... I took a glance but don't think he can be seriously considered for a starting spot, I'd find some more pennies and get LeCras or Sylvia. F/R link is nice to have but I wouldn't drive my selection for it

nrich102

Adamant

No chance at 316k, mabye at around 250k.

bowyanger

Why is everyone on Luey....?
He isnt even in full training yet?

Football Factory

Quote from: bowyanger on February 03, 2013, 06:15:21 PM
He isnt even in full training yet?
Not yet  ;)

nrich102

bowyanger

Quote from: nrich102 on February 03, 2013, 06:25:46 PM

Because he's a gun and is like 200k

He can be the greatest player ever...but absolutely no pre season...not playing last year either....in the AFL (were not talking bush footy here) where fitness is paramount

Am I missing something? Sure he MAY play sometime during the season...but have him in your team when 50K is on the line?

Your having a laugh....he is an ok player at best and had a little, minute purple patch in his career...but a gun?

Good luck with that one bud

Ricochet

Quote from: bowyanger on February 05, 2013, 02:28:33 PM

He can be the greatest player ever...but absolutely no pre season...not playing last year either....in the AFL (were not talking bush footy here) where fitness is paramount

Am I missing something? Sure he MAY play sometime during the season...but have him in your team when 50K is on the line?

Your having a laugh....he is an ok player at best and had a little, minute purple patch in his career...but a gun?

He's on par with what Roughead did coming back from his achilles and Roughead went 90odd as a fwd. Leuey is a beast of an athlete... at 200k he could even if he goes 80 and it would still be a massive win

nrich102

Quote from: Ricochet on February 05, 2013, 02:34:14 PM
Quote from: bowyanger on February 05, 2013, 02:28:33 PM

He's on par with what Roughead did coming back from his achilles and Roughead went 90odd as a fwd. Leuey is a beast of an athlete... at 200k he could even if he goes 80 and it would still be a massive win
Yeah, anyway, who would you pick instead?